Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NCLR challenges McCain & Obama to rein rhetoric

Marie Watteau
    NCLR Press Office, July 11–15, 2008
    (619) 525-6321

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Jul 11, 2008

http:wwwdotnclrdotorg/content/news/

NCLR CHALLENGES MCCAIN AND OBAMA TO REIN IN PARTY RHETORIC ON IMMMIGRATION

San Diego, CA– The country's largest national Latino civil rights and advocacy organization today challenged presumptive presidential nominees Senators Barack Obama and John McCain to rein in offensive and charged rhetoric on immigration in their respective parties' congressional campaigns this fall. The challenge comes just days before they are both scheduled to address the National Council of La Raza’s (NCLR) Annual Conference in San Diego.

"Senators McCain and Obama have both been leaders in the immigration reform effort and have urged a thoughtful and well-informed debate on this difficult issue,â€

And I call on Marguia to rein in her anti American rhetoric. In fact, I call on her to just shut the hell up altogether.

This is nothing more than more of her efforts to stifle anyone opposed to "The Agenda" by using Obama and McCain to strong arm their colleagues.

I've got news for her.......I don't see it happening. Neither is well liked by their colleagues and I guarantee that were they to attempt to silence them they would be destroyed. And the public outrage and backlash would be beyond what they ever could imagine. They would be finished.

Boy, she really thinks she holds some type of all encompassing power, doesn't she?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And what does MurguÃ*a have to say about the beating of the efigy of Sheriff Joe--is that not a hate crime and a call for insurection and rebellion against U.S. laws, law enforcement and our government?

AZ-Likeness of Sheriff Joe beaten during protestâ€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

FAIR has been designated by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate group with ties to eugenics and white supremacy
    PLEASE!!!! So the SPLC has "designated" them this? And by what authority do they do this, and did they study this all before they "designated" them, and as well by WHO's definition of hate are they going by, Marguia's?

Their designation is pure trash.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

MurguÃ*a said that NCLR welcomes a thoughtful debate on immigration. "It is a complex problem," she said, "and one we can solve. But we can't have a civil debate as long as hate has the microphone." MurguÃ*a said that she has contacted each of the campaigns in writing and plans to address the topic more fully in her own address at the NCLR Annual Conference Tuesday Luncheon, after the two nominees have spoken.
    Murguia needs only to look in the mirror and see the hate. Behind her fake smile is pure hate. She is a nobody trying to be a total dictator and help run this country right into the ground like her country Mexico.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

And what does MurguÃ*a have to say about the beating of the efigy of Sheriff Joe--is that not a hate crime and a call for insurection and rebellion against U.S. laws, law enforcement and our government?
    My thoughts to a T . Same thing i was thinking of , then i saw your post .
    A Hate Crime Bar None . What would "Hernandez say ? Gee i should say "What would Hernandez TELL Juan to say ".
    This is a BLACK EYE on all Americans . It Must be changed . The Hate mongering Anti-American Rehoritic and Stalin tacitcs
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Janet Murguia is the mouthpiece for one of the biggest anti-American hate groups in this country. She'd like to silence everyone so she can continue to encourage illegal aliens to break our laws and force the taxpayers into accepting amnesty for all these criminals. McCain and Obama better decide whose side their on in this issue, and who they represent because I doubt Murguia's hate speech will get the 80% of the people who disagree with amnesty to change their minds.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

MW
    AE wrote:

PLEASE!!!! So the SPLC has "designated" them this? And by what authority do they do this, and did they study this all before they "designated" them, and as well by WHO's definition of hate are they going by, Marguia's?
    Excellent questions!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A Republican television commercial by Senator Harri Anne Smith from Alabama’s Second Congressional District, which condemns languages other than English and shows brown hands in handcuffs and shadowy images crossing into the United States
    Ya know, the whining about "brown hands, brown faces, brown this, brown that" are getting really old and boring.

Janet wants to talk about "brown", ok let's.

Immigrants from India are brown also, why is it that we don't have problems with them? Could it be because they ASSIMILATE to our society? Could it be because they don't make DEMANDS on their host country? Or maybe because they don't(MOD EDIT) and suck on the public teet? Need I go on Janet?

Stop the hate, Janet! Stop the racist talk, Janet. You're pissing in the wind, Janet. Illegal aliens from any country are not welcome here. If you don't like it, you can avail yourself of another of our freedoms. The freedom to LEAVE! Don't forget to take your beloved illegal aliens with you.

Have a nice day, Janet.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    A Republican television commercial by Senator Harri Anne Smith from Alabama’s Second Congressional District, which condemns languages other than English and shows brown hands in handcuffs and shadowy images crossing into the United States
    Ya know, the whining about "brown hands, brown faces, brown this, brown that" are getting really old and boring.

Janet wants to talk about "brown", ok let's.

Immigrants from India are brown also, why is it that we don't have problems with them? Could it be because they ASSIMILATE to our society? Could it be because they don't make DEMANDS on their host country? Or maybe because they don't (MOD EDIT) and suck on the public teet? Need I go on Janet?

Stop the hate, Janet! Stop the racist talk, Janet. You're pissing in the wind, Janet. Illegal aliens from any country are not welcome here. If you don't like it, you can avail yourself of another of our freedoms. The freedom to LEAVE! Don't forget to take your beloved illegal aliens with you.

Have a nice day, Janet.
    And Ditto to that from me ! I couldn't have said it better if I tried
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast