Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just heard an Obama sound bite on the radio (from a rally) saying loudly that he "supports the Dream Act!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Please read William's urgent call to Action at this link:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-101191.html

To the liars and racists at We Can Stop the Hate.

Your retort release today points at this link on our website.

We disabled links to your site from ALIPAC, not to block our people from visiting your site.

Anyone can clearly see the links and follow them if they like.

We disabled the links because our site www.alipac.us is a very powerful website on the net receiving over 4 million hits per month.

Your new website is a fledgling and you would receive a great deal of benefit on the search engines if we linked to you with active links.

You and your people will have to learn more about this in the future, especially after we officially respond to you next week.

You would think that if you folks were so smart and spending so much money on a site like that, you would not be so ignorant about how the Internet works.

You are about to find out what Americans think about your attempt to silence free speech.

You cannot fight racism by attacking civil liberties.

Within a few weeks or months, it is likely you will regret ever attempting to do what you are doing today.

We will deal with you next week. Nice try, but your diversions will not be allowed to distract us at this time

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

In Response to

http://www(dot)wecanstopthehate.org/outrage/the_extremist_groups_respond

PS: Try attaching a real name to your written material you cowards. If you are so confident in what you are saying, why are you afraid to attach a name and a face to what you have to say? Having trouble getting a real name on your dirty politics hit piece propaganda?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hear! Hear! William well put!!

----------------------ACTION ALERT-------------------------

MCCAIN & HERNANDEZ ACTION ALERT!!!! TAKE ACTION NOW!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100860.html
    NEW ACTION MESSAGE FROM WILLIAM!! PLEASE READ!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-101191.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The SPLC and the ADL are the only names they seem to know.

It's too bad more people haven't Googled "The Church of Morris Dees" to learn what kind of race-baiting scam organization THEY are.

Fundraising is a full-time occupation there...

your right about one thing.

--we can stop the hate. but the stoppage in hate is going to have to come from every race, every ethnic background.
    --we can stop the hate when organizations try to silence the free speech right of the american citizen.
    --we can stop the hate when people are called racists or vigilantes because they want the government (at all levels) to enforce all laws, not just some laws for some people and other laws for other people.
    --we can stop the hate when certain organizations stop pandering to only one race or ethnic background of people. (and from what i have seen in the past few months LaRaza and Lulac are two organizations with this problem.) after all LaRaza does mean "the race" or "the people" and its slogan is "for the hispanic people everything, for everyone else nothing" you want to tell me THAT slogan is not racist???? PLEEEEEEASE
    --we can stop the hate when lawbreakers are given light sentences for killing innocent people.
    --we can stop the hate when groups are opposed to debates on topics and insist on name calling.
    --we can stop the hate when threats are made against organizations and its members
    --we CANT stop the hate when assaults on said organizations and its members actually take place.
    --We Cant stop the hate when any race or ethnic group of people think they are above the law and laws mean nothing to them.
    --We CANT and WONT stop the hate as long as the race card. or the words xenophobe or anything else is used.
    --WE, the United states, cant and wont survive as a country if laws are not enforced. it will be anarchy.

Just because people that you mentioned on your website talk and discuss illegal immigration does not make them a racist. it means they are informing the American people what its government is doing, OR not doing. There is nothing wrong with that and its called free speech.

Just because groups help border patrol watch the border does not make them racist.
    and Im sorry, any group that has whites, blacks, asians, and hispanic americans in it can not be a racist or xenophobe group. Hell i work with people who have hispanic background and they DONT like the illegals coming here because it hurts them. it messes with their wages. and brings crime and gangs to their community.

Why do groups like LaRaza and LULAC never address the concerns of those americans with hispanic background and discuss these concerns? is it because those who are americans don't matter? is it because they like the illegals crossing the border illegally.
    Janet Murguia claims in interviews she's not for open borders. but i dont see her trying to talk to the hispanic community about stopping it, or saying anything about her group wanting to stop it.. WHY?? because most of the people crossing are of hispanic heritage. and it dont fit her agenda. she cant make some hispanics mad in order to please the others so she says nothing at all.
    I don't hear anything from the latino or hispanic groups when one or their ethnic background commits a crime. like the murder of a hispanic-american border patrol agent two weeks ago?? HOW COME???

so before you call someone racist. Take a look in the mirror if your a member of laRaza and LULAC and see who the true racist is.

I guess since I want the laws of the United states enforced in all aspects including immigration that im a racist too???? if you think so, i have one word for ya.......Mod-edit
    for i dont belong to any organization. i just want all laws enforced fairly and evenly on everyone in this country, legal or illegally.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    GIVE ME A BREAK!

The anger and resentment I feel at my country being invaded and my people being killed and my language being compromised my society being permanently altered and my money being taken, yes, taken for them is beyond comprehension! I could go on and on about all the problems these invaders have cause for us. And I hate my government just as much for not stopping this!
    I like what you said ShockedinCalifornia. I agree that we are being invaded, our money is spent for illegal alien benefits, our language is being disregarded, and our society is defenitely being "altered" to suit the needs of a WHOLE DIFFERENT CULTURE.
    I AM MAD! MY GOODNESS, DOES THAT MAKE ME "HATEFUL" OR "RACIST"?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

TO THEM THE TERM "ILLEGAL ALIEN" IS A SLUR
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Yes, but they don't object at all to "Permanent resident alien" which is on every green card. It must be the "illegal" part they object to because they think "nobody is illegal", they support Latin Americans taking over the USA, they are traitors!

W is right, they are Brown Nazi's. Since they don't like illegal or invader I think Lou Dobbs should start calling them Brown Nazi's!

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    This statement from their talking points says it all
    "Whom does NCLR serve?
    NCLR serves all Hispanic nationality groups
    This confirms their agenda of a Latin American takeover, notice they serve "all nationalities"! I thought that serving non-Americans was the job of for example Mexico's 57 consulates? Why is LaRaza serving non-Americans, especially those that break our laws? Their own written agenda shows they support the reconquista they try to deny exists!

JUST A HEADS UP FOLKS:

As much as I hate to even give these people the time of day I thought this was important enough to bring to everyone's attention....if for no other reason than because it's bound to bring the trolls out in full force.

The website, in an article dated Feb 1, is now directing readers directly to this thread with this:

[color=darkred]Also, within hours of the launch of wecanstopthehate(dot)org, members of ALI-PAC (Americans for Legal Immigration), run by William Gheen, who was featured in the “code wordsâ€

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast