Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Neal Boortz hitting the Illegal Invasion hard

"THE INVASION FORCE SHOWS ITSELF.

Well, you saw them for yourselves. Hundreds of thousands of Hispanics, most of them Mexican, marching in American cities across the country. This was called an "immigration march," though most of those marching weren't immigrants.

Here are some loosely structured thoughts on what we saw yesterday, and what is to come:

Did you know that one in ten Mexicans now living who were born in Mexico are now in the United States? Eighty-five percent of them are here illegally. Of those marching yesterday, it is estimated that 80% of them were Mexicans, and the vast majority of them were here illegally.

Many of the invasion marchers were carrying signs. Let's take a look at a few of them:

No human is illegal Quite right. Being a human is not illegal. Humans take actions that are illegal. Coming to this country and then staying here without abiding with our laws is illegal. Their actions are illegal. "
    http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In the Wilmington,NC (New Hanover, Pender, Burnswick Counties Etc) he is on right after Marty and Dick on the Mornng Show (who are also the good guys) On 106.3 FM
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There's also a good poll on this page:
    http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html
    Would you be willing to pay the higher prices for goods and service that would result if we rounded up and sent back the illegal aliens?
    Yes, send 'em back!
    No, we need them for the low-paying jobs

Yes, send 'em back!
    95%
    No, we need them for the low-paying jobs
    5%
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Re: Neal Boortz hitting the Illegal Invasion hard

Just sent him my comments:
    He'll hopefully read it on the air.

"""""" I'm with you 200% on the illegal immigration issue.

American citizens should be mad. Real mad! I'm angry, but I'm also scared. Damn scared that America as we know it will drift away into a Northern Province of Mexico if nothing is done.

ALL of America truly needs to wake up. Black, white brown, yellow, ALL American citizens. We need to take the blinders off and see what is happening in front of our faces.
    La Raza, Atzlan, and MECHca are the organizing forces behind the millions of the mostly Lantino folks clogging America's streets, demanding that the laws of our country be changed to accomodate them. Demanding what is not theirs to legally demand. Doesn't that make you angry, America? Irritate you just a little?
    La Raza and the corporations that support it need to be thoroughly investigated.

I'm African American. I urge all African Americans to be aware that Rainbow/Push and NAACP are selling blacks out to support the illegal immigrnts, which contrary to the ignorant beliefs of some folks, WILL affect the livlihood of blacks in America. One but has to look at New Orleans and see the number of illegals being hired to cleanup and rebuild Katrina's devastation for starters.

I recall black folks complaining about the voter ID card legislation in Georgia; calling it discriminating to blacks. I'd rather have a voter ID card that recognizes me as a LEGAL American citizen entitled to my Constitutional right to vote than to risk an illegal immigrant sneaking in an unsolicted vote at the polls. In many states the only required ID to vote is a utility bill. Illegals are falsifying documents at astounding levels, so go figure. Has it ever occurred to blacks in Georgia, that the voter ID is a protective measure to guarantee your right to vote as a LEGAL CITIZEN? Legislation even called for free IDs for those who could not afford to pay. Sometimes black folks will cut off their own noses to spite their unaware faces.

AND illegal immigrants marching in our streets and comparing themselves to MLK's struggle should be insulting at best to all blacks. How many illegal Mexicans were there to help you with your 1960s civil rights struggle by being spit upon at Woolworth lunch counters and attacked by police dogs and high pressure fire hoses? ...And I'll wager a 99 cents head of lettuce that they won't be around to help blacks with any 'present day cause' either.

Truth is, we all need to understand our rights as American citizens. ALL of us need to wake up and start marching ourselves... and clogging the in-boxes, snail mail, and telephone lines of congressmen, senators, governors across America.

And I'm tired of hearing illegals label anti-illegal-immigration folks as racist. It's just an unforntunate fact that the majority of illegals in the US are Mexican. I'm against pandering to illegals period, no matter where they are from.
    There are many Legal Mexicans here too, and I love and support them for going through the lawful process of becoming legal.

I am not the only American who is shuddering, concerned, irate, afraid for the future of this country? And we are being silenced.
    WHY? """"""

I'm angry, but I'm also scared. Damn scared that America as we know it will drift away into a Northern Province of Mexico if nothing is done.
    I couldn't put it any better than Born (entire post) if I tried!

Touche Born, touche....