Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Nearly 2,000 Patriots Throng to Tennessee to Defend Free Speech - AFDI Freedom Rally

Nearly 2,000 Patriots Throng to Tennessee to Defend Free Speech - AFDI Freedom Rally

Posted by
    Darla Dawald, National Director on June 5, 2013 at 12:10am in Patriot Action Alerts

DID YOU JOIN PAMELA GELLER AND ROBERT SPENCER IN TENNESSEE TODAY TO DEFEND FREE SPEECH?

Robert Spencer and I blew into Tennessee after numerous flight delays, draconian TSA patdowns and security checks, and crippling rush hour traffic, and imagine how thrilled we were when we rounded the corner and saw throngs of patriots and freedom lovers, all happy warriors who had converged in Manchester, Tennessee to oppose the latest Obama Administration salvo against the freedom of speech -- a seminar led by an Obama-appointed U.S. Attorney on how civil rights laws could and should be used to shut down speech deemed "inflammatory" against Muslims (a label that has been used before to shut down truthful speech about jihad and Islamic supremacism). SION Board member James Lafferty, Tennessee freedom activists Lou Ann Zelenick, Joan French, Bill Warner and Rebecca Bynum, ex-Saturday Night Live cast member Victoria Jackson, and numerous other freedom fighters made their opposition known to this outrageous anti-free speech initiative, and their determination to resist it.

Numerous speakers addressed the roaring crowd -- including Lafferty, Spencer, and I -- and what was really beautiful was that over 600 of these folks couldn't even get in to the event, but they stayed outside and held a freedom rally. This event showed that Americans aren't going to sit quietly while our freedom of speech is taken away, and are never, ever, going to submit and stop telling the truth about the jihad that threatens us all. We are an army.

Spencer speaketh!

Jesse Nieto is a 25-year veteran of the Marines. His son was killed in the jihad terror bombing of the U.S. Cole in October 2000. After 9/11 he put anti-jihad decals on his truck, but military officials told him to remove them. When he refused, he was forbidden to drive onto the base at Camp Lejeune, where he worked, or to visit his son's grave at Arlington National Cemetery. He sued, and with the help of lawyer Robert Muise, who has aided us in numerous free speech cases, he won.

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

"FREE SPEECH RALLY IN TENNESSEE PUSHES BACK AGAINST DOJ THREATS TO ...

Scan the media on the loss of free speech. Unbelievable. They are the enemedia. They think they are safe because they are puppets of the Obama regime? Just wait.

Freedom lovers, today is historic. It's the line in the sand. Fight for your freedom.

The Global Dispatch covers it here;

Free Speech rally in Tennessee pushes back against DOJ threats to ‘anti-Muslim rhetoric’ on social media Global Dispatch, June 6, 2013

Reacting to reports that the US Department of Justice may prosecute those who write and post articles offensive to Muslims, Pamela Geller of the American Freedom Defense Initiative has vowed, “We will fight you on this every step of the way. We will drag your dhimmi asses all the way to the Supreme Court. This is Sharia enforcement, and we are not going to stand for it.”

Geller, who also co-founded Stop Islamization of Nations (SION) with Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch, has endorsed a rally for free speech on June 4 in Manchester, Tennessee, to protest anti-free speech comments by Bill Killian, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee.

A special meeting has been scheduled for the stated purpose of increasing awareness and understanding that American Muslims are not the terrorists some have made them out to be in social media and other circles.

The “Public Disclosure in a Diverse Society” will be held from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 4, at the Manchester-Coffee County Conference Center, 147 Hospitality Blvd.

Killian, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee will be joined by Kenneth Moore, special agent in charge of the FBI’s Knoxville Division, speaking at this event.

Killian and Moore will provide input on how civil rights can be violated by those who post inflammatory documents targeted at Muslims on social media. (emphasis added – BBJ, The Dispatch)

Altas Shrugs

Tell us about your experience if you were in attendance today...

Tags: Killian, at, fbi, free, geller, kenneth, las, moore, muslims, pamela, More…

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Free Speech Rally in Manchester Tennessee Draws Huge Crowd of Patriots

June 4, 2013, was an historic day in rural Tennessee. Huge crowds gathered to attend the event titled, “Public Disclosure in a Diverse Society,” put on by the American Muslim Advisory Council.

This event was attended by U.S. Attorney, Bill Killian and FBI agent Kenneth Moore.
    The massive crowd gathering was in large response to an Internet article written by myself called, “Is Rural Tennessee Becoming the Next Dearborn, Michigan?”

Several different patriotic groups were in attendance. Prior to the event, a Free Speech rally took place. Pamela Geller spoke along with yours truly.
    Arriving early, I was interviewed by Fox 17 news station and I had the chance to interview several people myself. People were more than enthusiastic about their First Amendment rights being under attack.

They did not want to see their rights threatened by the Federal goverernment.

They did not hesitate to let their voices be heard. Americans of all stripes stood boldly in defense of free speech.
    People arrived hours before the event with handmade signs.

They joined together in songs like “God Bless America,” “The National Anthem,” “The Star Spangled Banner” and “America the Beautiful” all led by yours truly!

The passion of American patriots in the heartland of America was alive and well in Manchester, Tennessee.
    There were public prayers to God, proclamations of faith in Jesus Christ and even a prayer for Israel led by a man speaking Hebrew who asked all of us to face toward Israel during the prayer.

The crowd’s enthusiasm spilled over into the meeting. The audience had little patience for the agenda of the Islamic group trying to make moral arguments about how Americans in the heartland are just not open minded enough as a society to understand the complexities of Islam.

Killian was booed and told to resign by the audience who did not appreciate being told that it could be considered “hate speech” to speak out against Islam.

The meeting was filled to capacity and hundreds stood outside, trying to get a glimpse through the window of what has happening.
    After sitting through a propaganda piece called,

“Welcome to Shelbyville,” the crowd was told that only two questions would be taken.

One gentleman tried to speak out and asked a very important question that we all wanted answered. That question was, “What constitutes hate speech?”

Of course, the question went unanswered.
    I did get a chance to talk to F.B.I. agent,

Kenneth Moore, who asked me to turn off my video camera. He explained to me that hate crime legislation applies to all American Citizens.

I asked him why then, do we need it in the first place?

He couldn’t seem to answer my question. I told him that he should be aware that this is just a slice of small town America and citizens everywhere are starting to wake up to what our government is doing.

They know what has happened to Dearborn, MI and they see the stories of Islamic violence breaking out all over the globe.

The have no issue with Muslims, per se, only the Islamic agenda that would try to change the very law of the land.

One thing is certain. No law-abiding American wants to see Sharia Law come to Tennessee or any other state. One man, who was a retired Army Veteran and winner of the Bronze Medal broke down in tears over what is happening to his country.

He had fought in three wars and didn’t want to see the battle lost on the home front.
    After the event people were praying and singing “Amazing Grace” and quoting from the Holy Bible.

It was truly an historical day and one that won’t soon be forgotten.In fact, there are some things that America will and should never forget. God bless America.

http://www.lady-patriots.com/free-sp...s-of-patriots/