Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    GREAT JOB!

Here is the email I just sent my republican Texas representatives Rick Perry and Dan Patrick.

Voters in the eastern Nebraska city of Fremont have approved a ban on hiring or renting property to illegal immigrants. When is the majority republican party Texas Congress going to do something to protect Texans other than posturing? The GOP platform against illegal immigration has done nothing to pass any bills to protect our borders against this invasion. It's time Texas pays a little more attention to states like Arizona and Nebraska who are doing real things to end this invasion.
    Perry will do what he has done so far: Absolutely nothing.

And the democrats will give amnesty for votes.

GR
    I'm very happy.

The law suit has probably been filed.

Pray the American city wins this and they're assigned a wise pro-American judge.

See how Mexico's illegal aliens have salt and peppered themselves throughout the USA?

No one can tell me that this is not an intentional move to an eventual Mexico military move from all points within the USA.

Many Mexican trucks crossing into the USA are big enough to hold weaponry, military tanks, and military armory, but they are never checked at the border for content.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12