Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nebraska's Illegal Alien Loving Senator

Just heard on the local AM call-in radio show, KFAB in Omaha, the putrid (in my opinion) Senator Chuck Hagel proclaim that the efforts of the Minutemen on the southern border is merely a show for those people to attract attention.

I can not recall the exact words but, what I heard, the tone used, and the context of the spewing was such that the vile Hagel thing is looking down his nose at patriotic Americans giving up their time and exerting themselves to save our country.

Is it surprising Hagel is a millionaire? Is his income harmed by an excess labor supply illegals create? NO!!!!!

Is HIS rent going up up up as the demand for housing by MILLIONS of illegals forces the working poor to pay an ever-growing percentage of their meager pay to cover rental costs? NO!!!!!!

Over the years I have observed Hagel support illegals.

Hopefully, as the illegals continue to invade Nebraska the brainwashed citizenry hereabouts will realize that filth (in my opinion) such as Hagel poses a greater threat to we the people than all the foreign terrorists combined.

Spread the word, people. Senator Chuck Hagel of Nebraska is spitting in your face. Ready to sell out our country, our society, our culture for whatever sick reason(s) within his feeble mind....... as long as the illegals continue to flood in.

Chances are he owns stock in those meat processing plants that actively go to Mexico to SEEK employees, bus them into the US and help them obtain fake documents.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At first I thought he was defending the agriculture illegal job base but as time goes on I think the guy is just a plain old business whore. You in Nebraska know better than me. He sure is not interested in creating the kind of sustainable job base that a state like Nebraska deserves. Now that Colorado has the better college football team.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Chuck Hagel has an immigration report card grade of F !

Id vote for a goat before I voted for Senator Chuck Hagel. Is that creep up for reelection in 2006?

Here are the details of his open borders activities...

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=510

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay, I have the shame of actually voting for Hagel, once.

That was the first time he ran for U.S. Senate. As I recall, there was no concern or discussion about illegal immigration in Nebraska then as the illegal wave had barely touched the shores of the mighty Platte river. I voted for Hagel slightly because I see things more in the Republican sort of way and mostly because I had read enough to know the great wave was coming and Republicans had a reputation for better border control -- although, like I said I don't think it was ever talked about in that election.

I would have been better off writing in a goat's name for Senator.

I think Hagel won in 2002 (by a hefty margin, I believe) and is not up again until 2008. But, that is a presidential year and Hagel seems to want to be President.

Fortunately, Hagel can't run for two seats at once and I'm pretty sure he can't win the nod for the Presidency so he will have to make a choice. You were on target--he is for border control. It is just that, like so many others, he is also for amnesty for the illegals already here.

I wish they would pass a law that a sitting senator can't take time off to run for the Presidency like sKerry did. If they had to quit their senate seat to run for President, there is a 50-50 chance that we could get one more jerk out of the senate and replace them with someone productive. It is obvious to me that one guy can't campaign and do a decent job as senator at the same time.

Nebraska 36 Colorado 3 No matter...they both have a illegal immigration problem......