Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Need Help in Laguna Beach!

Dear Friends, I know many of you are sick of seeing posts begging for help in Laguna Beach, but it is down to DO OR DIE right now and there are VERY VERY VERY few residents here in town that are willing to SPEAK UP. Almost everyone I speak to wants the day labor site GONE, but they lie in FEAR of speaking up. So, I have to keep seeking help from you and others in this movement.

Right now, I need everyone to contact anyone they know in Laguna Beach or elected officials and the MEDIA to bring attention to this issue.

Many of you have posted comments and wrote letters to the papers. THANK YOU FOR THAT! Please continue to do so.

These next couple of weeks I will be doing more begging and pleading. So, forgive me if I'm turning into a pest.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE FORWARD AND WRITE YOUR COMMENTS AND LETTERS!

Things are HEATING UP in Laguna Beach! If you live in Laguna Beach or know anyone who lives in Laguna Beach NOW IS THE TIME to SPEAK UP!!!

See Ken Frank's comments that 90% of Laguna Beach residents support the day labor site.

People it's DO OR DIE now! Time to write letters to the papers and time to make those calls.

Updated: Jan 17, 2008 - 17:27:37 PST

http://www.coastlinepilot.com/articles/ ... site18.txt
    (ADD YOUR COMMENTS AT THIS LINK)
    If you are a Laguna Beach resident WRITE A LETTER to: coastlinepilot@latimes.com

Labor site price disputed
    Harman opposes sale of state-owned lot at appraised price, says he will work against it in legislature.
    By Barbara Diamond
    Reader Feedback - Currently No comments posted. Comments
    The city put in the minimum $18,000 bid for the Day Labor Site in Laguna Canyon owned by Caltrans, but state Sen. Tom Harman (R-35th District) said he wants the property pulled off the market.

Harman, who represents the city in the state legislature, blasted Laguna’s use of the property for a day labor center, as well as the minimum bid set by Caltrans. He announced Wednesday that he intends to use his position in the legislature to ensure the state gets an unspecified “fair priceâ€

Banned
    This is a shame , in the 70s Laguna use to be a very nice
    place

I hung out there quite a bit

In the 80's it was nice too. My only question is... Are you a do-gooder-politically-correct-anti-morally-correct-liberal? If so, you get what you asked for and are hurting my country, if not, then you have my support!
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    In the 80's it was nice too. My only question is... Are you a do-gooder-politically-correct-anti-morally-correct-liberal? If so, you get what you asked for and are hurting my country, if not, then you have my support!
    Me a PC lib symp ?

Your joking ? right ?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wrote my letter to coastlinepilot@latimes.com. It was none too kind. I DESPISE the LA Times. It's a liberal rag that supports the destruction of the City and County of Los Angeles and calls it progress. The LA Times should keep their liberal stupidity out of Orange County politics.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada