Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Need Help with a legal problem

My Job as an construction foreman i work those asigned to me . Last week an Hispanic employe got a perm.resd. card. The new I.D. was not the same as what he was hired under , including soc. sec. # My company response was to reward he with no sanction what so ever lettin g him keep all benifits and vacation time. My friends i'm talking complete different names What are my legal options for i feel betrayed by my company and ELECTED OFFICALS

tarheel,

I also work in Construction as a Foreman, but my crew are all legal. The best thing you can do is report this illegal hispanic to ICE, but don't tell anybody your doing it, or just fire his ass and make up an excuse. Last company i worked for hired laborers that were illegal i just kept fireing them for anything until i left for this company i work for now.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

tarheel, check out our Action Panel for ideas. http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=19
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)