Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Need help to report Benedict Arnold

The story:

A guy moves from PA to CA. The whole time he lived in PA, he was gay. Now he's in Cali and married to a woman. He's gay, moves to California, and marries a woman -- not a man???

Well, at my surprise, his brother filled in the gaps. The guy married an illegal alien from Mexico who paid him $10,000 by CHECK to do it. They are already planning their divorce in 2 years!!

I'm not one to butt into other people's business, but this is completely disgusting. I have his name, I can get his address and maybe phone number, but have no SS #. Is this enough to report him and to whom would I file a report?

I would think they could trace his name and addy and look at his fat $10,000 check deposit in the bank as proof??

Any help is appreciated.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Had an internet buddy from Indiana that went out to Cali to live with a friend, he was offered the same deal. Ten thousand to marry a girl from Vietnam, he even made a trip there, but chickened out when it came time to turn in the papers.

Edit: IRS might be interested in that 10k gift
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Department of Homeland Security

"Report Suspicious Activitiy": 1-800-232-5378
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Man....how LOW do we have to go?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank-you for doing this....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately this happens a lot.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Well, at my surprise, his brother filled in the gaps. The guy married an illegal alien from Mexico who paid him $10,000 by CHECK to do it. They are already planning their divorce in 2 years!!
    Question. Where does an allegedly "poor" mexican woman get $10,000?? All we hear about is how the reason they illegally sneak into the US is because they are so, so poor and they come here to work for a "better life". So can someone tell me, where this so-called "poor, starving" IA woman get $10K?
    "

Re: Need help to report Benedict Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    The story:

A guy moves from PA to CA. The whole time he lived in PA, he was gay. Now he's in Cali and married to a woman. He's gay, moves to California, and marries a woman -- not a man???

I'm not one to butt into other people's business, but this is completely disgusting. I have his name, I can get his address and maybe phone number, but have no SS #. Is this enough to report him and to whom would I file a report?

I would think they could trace his name and addy and look at his fat $10,000 check deposit in the bank as proof??

Any help is appreciated.
    You report it to ICE, the DHS agency that enforces laws related to Marriage Fraud (among other things), by calling this number: 1-866-347-2423.

The relevant federal statute is 8 U.S.C. 1325(C), which states: "Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for no more than 5 years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both."
    Build the Fence, THEN Kick Them Out.

Problem Solved.

What a guy? He deserves to be in the land of the liberal lemmings.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>