Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Need help! Where to move bank accounts?

Ok guys I'm having a problem here. Initially I planned to keep my B of A accounts to meet the same criteria as illegals, then apply for a mortgage but refuse a credit check. In order to refute their "double standard". I talked about this in a previous post. Problem is my realtor is fearful of losing listings and other realtors losing listings by sellers having their homes taken off the market for an offer only to have the financing fall through for something like this. This is a legitimate concern and I don't want to put a seller through losing a possible sale in this housing market.

So I decided to close my B of A accounts. But I'm having a heck of a time finding a financial institution to move my accounts to that doesn't accept the MC card! The credit union here also caters to illegals. This is frustrating and infuriating! ANY SUGGESTION OF PLACES THAT DON'T CATER TO THEM? I found a local smaller bank but it's being taken over by one of the evil giants.

info will be release Wed.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    info will be release Wed.

W
    Thanks W! I'll be watching for it!

Banned
    And my guess is that it will vary from state to state. Since you appear to be in the People's Republik of Kalifornia, you'll probably be hard pressed to find an institution that won't accept the MC.