Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NEED INFORMATION....

I am trying to find out some of the following information; How would a city or county go about putting a committee together that would investigate how much money they spend on services to illegal aliens in a year's time. Any information on any city's or county's that have done this would be appreciated. Also, need information on any city or county that has passed any ordinances on illegal aliens that have been upheld by the courts.

Prince William is one to look to for information. You may contact them and ask for the County Supervisor (I think that is the one) to find out more. Just Google Prince William and illegal immigration and you will find some information. They may send you papers on what they have done and what they are trying to do I hope.

It is good to contact those who are actually doing and trying to do some very good things.

There are some things located here at Alipac on Prince William in the news section.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)