Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Need to know who is in this country

We have been told that they need to make them legal because we need to know who is in this country. Oh right! Like the criminals that they have let in would come forth to become legal. I am so sick of them treating the american people like idiots!

Re: Need to know who is in this country

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    I am so sick of them treating the american people like idiots!
    I am too.

Unfortunately, it works. At least 40% of the American people are idiots, since they still support the Traitor in Chief on this issue.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Reading about mexican drug smugglers and drug dealers in the U.S. I guess they are doing the jobs americans won't do.

Sawdust, we all know that George Bush says that because it "makes sense" to people who are gullible, trusting and trying to make sense of his plans. He knows it doesn't fly with US, those who have been doing their homework and paying attention to what is happening in our country.

That's why he ALWAYS adds a little jab in his speeches to people like us who know better, to send a subtle message to the gullible Americans, that we are wrong. I have noticed that happening more and more in his speeches about this. He says, "There are those who say, blah, blah, blah, but they are wrong, blah, blah, blah." And THEN he adds something to indicate that it's not going to happen, whatever it is he's referring to that we're fighting for or getting the truth out on.

Ergh. That mortifies me. I don't like that sneaky attitude. That's him sneaking, slowly but surely against the will of the American people.
    This is where I truly lose patience and hope with this man.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What scares me is 79,000 OTM's (Other Than Mexicans) crossed the border in 2005. Thats the population of a small city! Who are they, where did they go? What did they bring with them? Why are they here? All more reasons to seal the borders!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott