Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW wrote:

With great reluctance and some serious reservations, I too will be voting for the McCain/Palin ticket. Honestly, I don't see another option. Unfortunately, none of the third party candidates will garner more than 3% of the vote.
    It's hard for third party to get votes if you don't vote for them. Is everyone waiting for someone else to do it??? We are totally screwed either way-might as well vote third party IMHO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    MW wrote:

With great reluctance and some serious reservations, I too will be voting for the McCain/Palin ticket. Honestly, I don't see another option. Unfortunately, none of the third party candidates will garner more than 3% of the vote.
    It's hard for third party to get votes if you don't vote for them. Is everyone waiting for someone else to do it??? We are totally screwed either way-might as well vote third party IMHO.
    I go back and forth on this issue,its too bad that someone filthy rich like ross perot didnt step up to the plate and run third party.I think a lot of people would glad to have a viable 3rd choice.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

I sometimes wonder if I will survive the next two weeks, and IMO, those that adhere to party loyalty are fools, for as soon as someone swears the oath of office there will no doubt be extenuating circumstances to counter every word spoken on the campaign trail. GWB has chiseled that standard in stone. Repubs were supposed to be for smaller government, individual rights, pro-citizenship, and responsible spending of tax dollars. Well GWB has had extenuating circumstances at every turn, and citing national security and executive privilege when called on to explain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whats too bad is the MSM won't give them the same amount of the attention as the others or the two partys won't include them in the debates....most of the problem is the majority of the public doesn't know one from the other or more than likely never heard of them at all.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    MW wrote:

I am voting 3rd party because it is time for a change, time to stop believing MSM and the brainswashing that has been done for years. Time to start something new something for WE THE PEOPLE....INSTEAD OF CONTINUING TO PLAY THE GAME STARTED BY THE ELITE AND CORRUPT!!! MAke your votes count for WE THE PEOPLE for a change instead of who is the lesser of two evils.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12