Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Net Radio. What's going on?

I cannot connect to the Laura Ingraham radio broadcast on my computer. Never had a problem before. Anyone else experiencing problems?
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Feinstein's magic wand has struck!

Quote Originally Posted by daggul
    Feinstein's magic wand has struck!
    I was wondering about that.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Can't confirm this, but our local radio went off for a bit this morning. The host said that they'd gotten a national warning from the federal government for 15 minutes -but it turned out to be a mistake!! Someone pressed a wrong warning button. She was very apprenhensive wondering what was going to happen in the next 15 minutes to our country, didn't want to alarm the audience -geesch!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

go to talk 870 KRLA
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Oh ...I am sure the NAU/SPP/CFR along with their lap dog Chamber of Commierce are up to something...practice makes perfect
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Today is a "Day of Silence" for many radio stations protesting.
    Explanation at: http://streamingradioguide.com/

You'll have to look around their listings for alternate stations.
    Interesting day they picked for this!

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    go to talk 870 KRLA
    That worked redbadger. Thanks

This is what's going on folks: In protest of the Fed. Governments passing an increase in royalties paid by internet radio stations to record companies internet radio has decided to pull the plug today.

They are not increasing the royalties paid by all media, i.e. regular radio stations, satellite stations; just the internet.
    Why it should cost folks on the internet more to play a song than a regular radio station is beyond me. And most internet stations are commercial free so they don't make anywhere near the money that other venues do.

So folks support the internet radio stations and let Congress no you ain't pleased by attempts to run them out of business.