Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Never again another Bush or anyone like him!!!

Here are a number of facts I've known for quite some time but haven't strung together. This is most interesting information and it explains quite a bit about the Presidents lack of obligation to the American people or America as a nation. President Bush and anyone like him must not be elected again into our highest office if American intends to be America in the future.

I do not make this statement lightly. I voted for President Bush twice, served under Reagan, and never voted Democrat (though I did vote Perot).

This is not my work. I feel its pretty revealing and worthy of next Wednesdays online Chat discussion. www.fedupwithpc.com

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=14965
    Opinions are supposed to be personal.

Welcome thinker822,

We have known about this for some time, you can find the articles in our archives.

We were on the phones trying to get CAFTA stopped, but Bush went to the Representatives and bent some arms and it passed.

I guess that is why he refers to our Constitution as a "God damn piece of paper".

What is the plan? Simple, erase the borders. The plan is contained in a "Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America" little noticed when President Bush and President Fox created it in March 2005:
    It's a shame it took a year for it to be published in Human Events, when we knew about it for over a year.

It was right there on the Council on Foreign Relations website for anyone to download.

What I read from that report on pages 48 & 49 is the planned disolvement of our borders and an implementation af a totally new form of government rule over our country by three head presidents.What's with combining our social security system with Mexico's?!WHAT THE HELL IS THIS COUNTRY COMING TO TO OVERLOOK THIS??!!Where is the American people's approval of this perverted planning that would affect EVERY American in evry concievable way???!!!