Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Alert About Frist Excluding Tancredo from Conference

Please forward and redistribute at will:

www.tnrip.org

FRIST AND ALLIES CONTINUE TO BLOCK
    INVITATION TO CONG. TANCREDO

The Southern Republican Leadership Conference (SRLC) continues to exclude Cong. Tom Tancredo from its list of invited speakers. The SRLC will be a gathering in Memphis, Tennessee, from March 9-12, 2006, of Republicans from twenty-six states in the South and Midwest. Several thousand people may attend this event. Here is a link to the conference's website: www.srlc.org.

Cong. Tancredo has recently been featured on the front page of the New York Times and the Los Angeles Times. Here is a link to an article entitled "Tancredo to Pres. Fox: Mind Your Own Business": http://www.americanchronicle.com/articl ... cleID=4402.

From a reliable source inside the beltway, it has been learned that Sen. Bill Frist and his allies are blocking the issuance of an invitation to Cong. Tancredo to speak at the conference. Please call Sen. Frist's office toll-free at 1-888-355-3588 tell his office how displeased you are with Sen. Frist's involvement with the exclusion of Cong. Tancredo. You can e-mail Sen. Frist by using an e-mail function on his United States Senate home page at www.frist.senate.gov. Initial calls to Sen. Frist's office receiving responses denying knowledge of his office's involvement with Congressman Tancredo's exclusion from the event, however, later calls have netted a 'canned response' stating that Congressman Tancredo is not from this area (even though the Governor of Colorado IS invited and on the speakers list and Rudy Guiliani is not from the southern or mid-west areas!!)

Please call the office of the chairman of the Republican National Committee, Ken Mehlman, and tell him your opinion of the exclusion of Cong. Tancredo. His telephone number is (202) 863-8600. His e-mail address is Chairman@gop.com.

The telephone number for the White House comment line is 1-202-456-1111.

The telephone number for the Tennessee Republican Party is (615) 269-4260.

The SRLC has invited sixteen "potential presidential candidates" (not including Cong. Tancredo) to speak at the conference, including several who support rewarding illegal aliens with amnesty. Here is a list of the the sixteen "potential presidential candidates"

Sen. George Allen (R-VA)
    Gov. Haley Barbour (R-MS)(
    Sen. Sam Brownback (R-KS)
    Gov. Jeb Bush (R-FL)
    Sen. Bill Frist (R-TN)
    Ex-Rep. Newt Gingrich (R-GA)
    Ex-NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R-NY)
    Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-NE)
    Gov. Mike Huckabee (R-AR)
    Sen. John McCain (R-AZ)
    Gov. George Pataki (R-NY)
    Gov. Tim Pawlenty (R-MN)
    Gov. Mitt Romney (R-MA)
    Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA)
    Gov. Mark Sanford (R-SC)
    Ex-Sen. Fred Thompson (R-TN)

Tom Tancredo has GOT to be our next president. He is our country's best hope.

He must be introduced to the entire country. Once that happens the battle is over. I cannot think of an American that I know who will not support him for president.

He is what America needs and he is what America wants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, right

I just shot off an email to them!

Jerks!

I basically told them by not inviting Tom Tancredo that this demonstrates they are NOT serious about stopping illegal immigration.

I copied and pasted what I wrote and emailed it to myself. As soon as it goes through I will post it.

We need to BLAST THE H _ _ _ out of them about this! William, I would consider this an action alert!

Get em guys!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Ohflyingone, I believe you are absolutely correct.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, if it's because Tom's not from the south, there's also

Sen. Sam Brownback (R-KS)
    Ex-NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R-NY)
    Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-NE)
    Gov. Mike Huckabee (R-AR)
    Sen. John McCain (R-AZ)
    Gov. George Pataki (R-NY)
    Gov. Tim Pawlenty (R-MN)
    Gov. Mitt Romney (R-MA)
    Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA)

I don't think these states were in the south last time I looked at the map.

I emailed last time this was posted but will hit 'em again this weekend on our newer, faster server!

here is my email to them

I would like to know why Congressman Tom Tancredo has not been invited to the Southern Republican Leadership Conference?

As far as I am concerned, this says one thing and one thing only about the Republicans. You are NOT serious about enforcing immigration laws and do not give a RIP about what the American people want!

You talk the talk but you will not walk the walk!
    It is obvious to me that, by not inviting Congressman Tancredo, you are totally thumbing your noses up at the American people and that you feel that we are all ignorant as to what is going on in this Country and the games you are playing.

Either you are ignorant or don't give a rip about your voting base.

I think you need to wake up, otherwise, there will be a lot of politicians out of a job REAL soon!

Word gets around real fast on who is for the American people and this Country!

I expect to see an invitation to Congressman Tancredo. If not, then you have just proven what we already know!

Good email, ohflyingone. I'll get on it tomorrow and promise them I'm going to post the article all over the internet from New York to California.

good!

Lets go get em!

If Cong. Tancredo is introduced to the entire country, he can win the 2008 Republican nomination for President of the United States.

Tancredofan, I think thousands if not millions of people will agree with you.

America, meet your next president, Colorado Congressman Tom Tancredo!!

And to think the Bush Administration told him to "never darken the doorstep of the White House" !! HA

How about if he walks through the door of the White House....with his entire family !!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast