Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Aw shucks, I guess I am too. Since I am from the richest country in latin america with the lowest migration rate who does not come here to sponge off my american brethren, and has no desire to speak "mexican" and/or adopt that way of life they call "culture", I guess I am too. I am used to it. All the other latin nations either think chileans and argentinians are racist and/or snobbish. Good news guys, that little prick Derbez is no longer the secretary general of the americas. Miguel Insulza of Chile beat him. Boy was bush and condi ticked. There were 4 rounds of votes and america really wanted Luis Derbez but during the 4th round, the dominicans and hondurans backed Chile. I think that latin america is tired of being under mexican and U.S. say so and I know they are tired of mexico period. I think you guys will be happy with Insulza. Chile will not meddle in your affairs. Look at the other countries in chaos around them. They donnot interfere. They just dont like Bush.

I watch the Indy 500 every year. Does that make me a racist too?

Most of us dont like Bush. I think the tide has really turned on him and the Globalists he serves instead of the American public.

I think it is important that his approval ratings continue to fall so we can paralyze his agenda to open the borders.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Magoo
    I watch the Indy 500 every year. Does that make me a racist too?

Yes, I would think that would unequivocally qualify you for membership into our club
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AFter seeing the canadian ambassador on Lou Dobbs two nights ago, I really dont see it happening. Canada is pretty pissed off that mexico and the mexican-american politicians are claiming that hordes of canadians are invading our borders. I can tell you this, I have online friends in Canada and they generally live well enough that they donnot need to invade us for work. They are much more open-minded than we are I know that. They don't dislike us but they do complain about how they get stuck helping to clean up the mess caused by wars bush has started for no real reason. You know it is funny, I had a good friend from Syria and two years ago he was telling me, "Syria will be next". It looks like he is going to be right. Our leaders care so much about sovereignty on foreign land but not ours. It is looking like the cheap labor we get from mexican illegals is still not able to compete with China...I wonder what will happen next.

tms

Great post, loved it, guess I'm racist too!
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Welcome to the twilight zone.

Where if you are trying to being back/protect the american sovereignty, you might be called racist.

In the state of california, you will get in trouble if you tell the truth.

Re: The New AMERICAN RACISTS!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Meet the new face of hate and racism in America.

According to Latino activists and American reporters that condone and support illegal immigration , YOU MIGHT BE A RACIST IF....

You're worried terrorists will enter America as illegal aliens? RACIST !

You're concerned about illegals bringing TB and other diseases to your town, schools, and local food services? RACIST !

You're concerned that MS-13 is growing in your vicinity? RACIST !

Your taxes are going up fast to pay for services to illegals? RACIST !

You would like those around you operating heavy machinery to speak English? RACIST !

You think that Texas, New Mexico, California, and Arizona are part of the United States? RACIST !

You are worried about the fights and riots involving the children of illegal aliens at your local schools? RACIST !

You are concerned about the growing cases of identity fraud caused by illegal aliens stealing identities and documents? RACIST !

Can't afford health care because illegal aliens get treated without paying? RACIST !

Your local hospital is about to close like hundreds of others in the border states due to illegal immigration? RACIST !

Foreign nationals with allegance to other nations are registering to vote in your state? RACIST !

You wont go on vacation in Central America due to the kidnappings and murder of Americans? RACIST!

You're Latino but you don't support law breakers? RACIST!

You're Black but you don't think illegals should compare themselves to the American civil rights movement? RACIST!

An illegal alien took your job and you want to point that out? RACIST!

You won't give up your seat or your children's seat in the limited space in college? RACIST!

You are upset the factory your family worked at for years moved to Mexico? RACIST!

Your small business can't compete with the busines breaking the law and hiring illegal labor across town? RACIST!

The day labor site near the bus stop your kids use is dropping community safetly levels and property values? RACIST!

Concerned about big corporations selling out your nation? RACIST!

Concerned about the Rule of Law and the founding principals of the United States related to immigration? RACIST!

You have a problem with people working for less than minimum wage? RACIST!

You said something about workers and employers not paying taxes while you do? RACIST!

Concerned about gang rape as an initiation and terror tactict used by violent gangs? RACIST!

Americans civil rights violated by angry violent mobs? RACIST!

Want to go to Vegas to talk about illegal immigration? RACIST!

You think that national borders are important? RACIST!

Feel like you have any say over what documents your local bank and DMV accept as proof of legal presence? RACIST!

You don't like the flag of other nations being elevated over your own flag? RACIST!

Don't want your kids to be forced to speak Spanish? RACIST!

You're one of the 4 out of 5 Americans that answered a poll saying you want more done about illegal immigration? RACIST!

You think Congress should enforce our existing laws? RACIST!

You don't think illegal aliens should be released from US prisons to victimize more Americans? RACIST!

Your heart goes out to other Americans and the families of police officers killed by illegal aliens? RACIST!

You tried to have a civilized conversation with a reporter about these issues? RACIST!

Your protest was not the one with all of the foreign flags? RACIST!

You think that slogans and websites named brown pride might be racist? RACIST!

You think the Aztlan movement sucks? RACIST!

You were standing in a public place holding an American flag when you were hit in the head with a projectile? RACIST!

You stood on the border with a cell phone, lawn chair, and binocculars? RACIST!

I am damn guilty on all counts yep I am a racist. Thanks
    You're an American? RACIST!
    "Bring it on"

Yes, I am delighted to see his numbers fall, knowing that with each digit the congress will move further away from his agenda. I saw on Lou last night that his approval rating on Iraq was 37%....and now they have the 'smoking gun' the Downing Street memo that actually has some protesters on the streets. We just might get an investigation...but all the while his numbers will continue to drop...and drop.

I pray he doesn't try to go into Syria....he just won't have the backing for it...people other than the Dems are asking for an exit strategy...My suggestion would be....load 'em and all their equipment into the planes and on the ships and bring 'em home....NOW

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

You can add me to the growing list of racists.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast