Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Bedford: Jobs Americans Won't Do?!

This was just emailed to me. Sorry if it has been posted already.....

Go to the link http://www.boston.com/news/necn/New_England/ . Click on the lower left picture of a woman, over the caption "debate rages over immigration raid."

You will see this morning's broadcast of what is happening in New Bedford. Hundreds of Americans are applying for the jobs vacated by the illegals who are (supposedly) being deported.

The unemployment rate in New Bedford is 8%, one of the highest in the state. Many people have been out of work for months and are eagerly seeking the vacated jobs--even at $7.15 an hour! It gives proof that Americans will do those jobs, in fact want those jobs very much!

It also shows that there is a surplus of unskilled labor in the United States, just what the corporations like but why poor people have declining wages. It's the law of supply and demand, pure and simple. We have too many workers for the number of jobs available, so wages go down and the most vulnerable among us either must work two jobs or lose their housing.

This is NOT the time to increase the number of workers coming into the country, as the senate would like to do in its upcoming amnesty try.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

This was also documented to have occurred up in Greeley once jobs were vacated by the raids. At first they said we didn't want the jobs, then they said we wouldn't stick with them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I went to a rally for the New Bedford illegal aliens in order to make a showing for our side. There were a number of speakers for the detainees who claimed to be worker, immigrant or ethnic advocates. What occured to me was that these people that the
    illegals had been relying on for direction had been giving them really bad advice. Many of the detained were here because the activists told the illegals who wre already here that it was a good idea for them to bring in their relatives. The activists if that was the case as well as the factory owners should be in jail.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Many people have been out of work for months and are eagerly seeking the vacated jobs--even at $7.15 an hour!
    $7.15 an hour for manufacturing jobs sounds low to me. Anyone know how long this company has been in business? Is $7.15 an hour the all time high or were wages at the plant higher at one time? Just curious.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn