Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New Black Panthers threaten to kill white people on Twitter

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

New Black Panthers threaten to kill white people on Twitter

New Black Panthers threaten to kill white people on Twitter

NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY

JUNE 25, 2012
    BY: JOE NEWBY

New Black Panther leaders calling for a mobilization of black men to search for and arrest George Zimmerman.
    Credits: Mario Tama/Getty Images
    "Kill these racist honkeys, these crackers, these pigs, these pink people, It has been long overdue!" the group said on Twitter.

About a minute later, the group issued another threatening message.

"Now It Is Time To Stand Up And Fight Back There Are No Good Crackers, And If You Find One, Kill Him Before He Changes, (sic)" the group tweeted.

The group also threatened a showdown at the upcoming Republican convention.

Ironically, the group sent a message claiming not to be racist.

Threats of racial violence against white people are standard fare for the organization that has been labeled a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

In May, King Samir Shabazz, the National Field Marshal for the New Black Panther Party, called for racial violence against on his national radio program.

"I love black people, and I hate the g*****n white man, woman, and child, grandma, aunt, uncle, Pappa Billy Bob, and whoever else," he said. "Redneck Tom and Blueneck Robert, and whoever else you wanna name. I hate the white man. I hate the very look of white people. I hate the sound of white people. G******it, I hate the smell of white people. I hate the oppression of white people, I hate the murder and the rape and the torture and the taking away of our names, our culture, our God, our music and d**n, I hate this cracker for everything he has done to us,” he added.

In April, the organization called for bloodshed while discussing a "day of action" protest.

The group also put out a $10,000 bounty on the head of George Zimmerman, the Hispanic neighborhood watchman on trial for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

"Of course," Jim Hoft wrote at the Gateway Pundit, "if these threats were coming from some white racist group this would actually be a national story.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    If you like this article, you can follow Joe on Twitter @jnewby1956, visit his Facebook page, or subscribe to receive email updates when a new article is published.

Be sure to check out some of Joe's other columns:
    Spokane Conservative Examiner
    National Policy and Issues Examiner

For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe's blog, the
    Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe's articles at Right News Now.

Suggested by the author:

http://news4whites.blogspot.com/2013...n-to-kill.html

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 07-03-2013 at 09:25 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The KKK had nothing over this racist group, New Balack Panters are worse. But it is interesting that both groups are Democrat. JMO
    Last edited by Newmexican; 07-02-2013 at 08:35 AM.

just a matter of time before Obama and Holder give them heavy arms and weaponry; just like they did with the Drug Cartels
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If we threatened to kill black or Hispanic people on twitter, the Feds would have a swat team through our doors and a flash bang at our children feet withing a few short hours.

Obama's administration is actually signalling groups like this that they are free to intimidate and stir up racial violence against whites.

W

Yawn....these clowns don't represent African Americans anymore than the KKK represents European Americans, their a joke from a bygone era circa 1960's and anybody that pays attention to these idiots needs their heads examined.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Article date-- JUNE 25, 2012