Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Book: "The Immigration Solution" - Amazon link

"The Immigration Solution" -A Better Plan Than Today's
    by Heather Mac Donald, Victor Davis Hanson and Steven Malanga

Lou Dobbs
    "The Immigration Solution is a cogent analysis of our illegal immigration crisis and the public policy choices facing America. This book is a critically important read for our elected officials and the citizens they should be representing."

Thomas Tancredo, United States Congressman from Colorado
    "The Immigration Solution is not just another book about the catastrophe cause by millions of illegal aliens flooding our country; it is a call to arms combined with an outline for a sensible immigration policy. If every member of Congress would read this book, we might be able to beginning the process of securing our borders and reducing the number of illegal immigrants within them."

http://www.amazon.com/Immigration-Solut ... 1566637600
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, PhredE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You bet LUSC.

I noticed from the Amazon page that it was 'officially' published on Nov 2007 sometime, but I don't recall seeing much, if any, reference to it before.
    I don't recall seeing any mention here - but, hey, it's been busy and maybe I just overlooked it (sorry if this is redundant info...)

Thanks PhredE!!

Sounds like it will be a good read!

Thanks PhredE for the heads up on the book. Perhaps one of us should buy it and quote from it on these posts? (maybe me?)

BTW- I FINALLY got a real job interview last week at a solar tech company. Please put some prayers out that at last I won't be the most educated unemployed person I know.