Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Email from Numbers : Illegal immigrants NOT in bill...

Without cutting/pasting.

The gist is: The Hispanic caucus is pleased as peaches because they have told Pelosi not to alter any verbage in the Healthcare bill because with the absence of verbage that disallows healthcare to illegals would mean that illegals CAN get healthcare.

In other words, Pelosi and co. are saying,

"Since we are not explicilty saying healthcare FOR illegals, then that means they can't get it...."

BUT, we know that is bologne.. and the hispanic caucus agrees because they are content with having NO VERBAGE change. As speaking anonymously, a member of the hispanic caucus basically asserts that "the same omission of excluding illegals actually entails they WILL get free healthcare"..

WTF.

PEOPLE.. read the email and GET ON THE HORN. Let EVERYONE KNOW.

Oh my lord...

Unless the bill expressily excludes illegal aliens from receiving benefits that implies they are entited to them.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Excerpt:

If you are not a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted alien who has lived in the U.S. continuously for a five-year period, please contact Social Security at 1-800-772-1213 for your Medicare enrollment and eligibility.

NOTE: This tool is entirely confidential. We will not save or share the information you provide with anyone for any purpose.
    http://www.medicare.gov/MedicareEligibi ... ge=English

Hmmm.........does this mean all illegal that have lived continuously for five years in the U.S. are eligible for Medicare? Additionally, we already know some illegal aliens are allowed to live in government housing projects. If illegals are actually eligible for Medicare, that's at least two governmental program we know they qualify for.

I could be wrong, but I'm betting there isn't anything in Medicare or government subsidized housing regulations that specifically designates illegal aliens as eligible for the programs.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Excerpt:

If you are not a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted alien who has lived in the U.S. continuously for a five-year period, please contact Social Security at 1-800-772-1213 for your Medicare enrollment and eligibility.

NOTE: This tool is entirely confidential. We will not save or share the information you provide with anyone for any purpose.
    http://www.medicare.gov/MedicareEligibi ... ge=English

Hmmm.........does this mean all illegal that have lived continuously for five years in the U.S. are eligible for Medicare? Additionally, we already know some illegal aliens are allowed to live in government housing projects. If illegals are actually eligible for Medicare, that's at least two governmental program we know they qualify for.

I could be wrong, but I'm betting there isn't anything in Medicare or government subsidized housing regulations that specifically designates illegal aliens as eligible for the programs.
    I think your right MW! And I like this disclaimer:

In other words, we will not call immigration on you or share the fact you're an illegal invader with anyone! Always important that we make illegal invaders feel comfortable and secure when they are taking our services!!!

How wonderful!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Emanon wrote:

Without cutting/pasting.
    Guess you should have cut and pasted to avoid two separate posts on the same exact topic in two separate forums.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-164639.html

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They WILL be

They will be included after an Amnesty is granted. This is why he wants to do the healthcare sham first.

When he says we will go broke with the current healthcare system, he means we will go broke WHEN THE ILLEGAL ALIEN INVADERS are given an amnesty and will very much be elligible for our current emergency healthcare system...

IF THERE IS NO AMNESTY we do NOT need healthcare reform. Thanks

Health care will pass. The Blue dog Democrats are Back Pedeling. The Rinos in the Republican party will back it. We have to remember that the American people wanted "Change" and they sure are going to get it. What pisses me off is all the Illegal Aliens will get it , and we will be taxed to give it to them. This Country keeps getting worse. We have to be ready for the 2010 elections and get rid of some of these idiots.