Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Fax to El' Presidente on NumbersUSA

There is a new fax available to Bush on NumbersUSA...

Here's mine:

Dear President Bush,

For the continued prosperity and well-being of this country, it is necessary for you to end your support for amnesty, begin enforcing the law, and then watch as millions of illegal aliens who take jobs which should be going to unemployed, downtrodden Americans see their prospects for success in the United States dwindle to nothing.

The people spoke last week and you didn't listen. I am a life long Republican that voted for you twice. Your support for this bill has caused me to DESPISE you. I wish I had not squandered my vote on a man who does not believe in the voice of the people. I honestly believe we'd be better off now with that ridiculous fool John Kerry.

You have no respect for The Constitution and representative government. S 1348 is trash and will always be trash, no matter how many times you tell us otherwise.

I sincerely hope you let this one go as just another in your long list of failures while in office.

Knowing that you are, thankfully, on your way out I can only hope that the Senators of this country possess better listening skills than you do.

Build the fence, enforce the laws already on the books and drop "Comprehensive Immigration Reform".

A very disappointed,
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

this is my p.s. at the bottom:
    P.S. The border should have been closed on 9/12/2001. Stop blowing smoke up our skirts and do YOUR job and enforce the law.