Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

New fax from NumbersUSA ready to go!

Just received this in an email:

Dear Faxer:

Fax your DEM rep. and express outrage at $3 billion in funding being cut from DoD bill

This new fax has been posted in your Action Buffet based on your answers to the Interest Survey.

You can find this fax by proceeding to
    http://www.numbersusa.com/faxes?ID=9186

The Senate passed its version of the Department of Defense (DoD) Appropriations bill (H.R. 3222), which included a provision by Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) to set aside $3 billion for border security, but the House-Senate negotiators, under guidance from the House Democratic leadership, removed the $3 billion in conference.

Please fax your Democratic representative and decry the removal of the $3 billion in border security funds. Let your representative know that House Democratic leadership is leading them astray and against the desire of his/her constituents that Congress adequately fund the border security measures that have been promised.

Background

Sen. Graham sponsored the amendment to the DoD bill with Sen. Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.), which would:

Provide funding to construct 700 miles of fencing;

Provide funding to procure Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), ground sensors, and vehicle barriers;

Increase the ability to detain illegal aliens who overstay their visas and commit other crimes; and

Provide funding for states and localities that undergo training to assist the Federal government in enforcing immigration law.

The Senate voted in October to attach the $3 billion in funding to the DoD bill by a vote of 95 to 1.

Senators Graham, Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.), Jim Demint (R-S.C.), Judd Gregg (R-N.H.), Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.), Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.), Mel Martinez (R-Fla.), Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), and Elizabeth Dole (R-N.C.) held a press conference on November 7 to decry the removal of the border security funding from the DoD bill.

“It is outrageous that the leadership yanked this critical funding from the final bill,â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I dont know why
    But I only get about 1 tenth of their email elerts

working4change
    I received mine and sent it out. Thanks

MW
    Senators Graham, Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.), Jim Demint (R-S.C.), Judd Gregg (R-N.H.), Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.), Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.), Mel Martinez (R-Fla.), Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), and Elizabeth Dole (R-N.C.) held a press conference on November 7 to decry the removal of the border security funding from the DoD bill.
    That's great, now what are you going to do about getting the funding back?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I received mine this morning and took care of it. I seem to be getting all of their email alerts.

Done ...and I am letting know how I feel about the billion to Mexico and 25 million to La Raza....while veterans sleep in the streets
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    I dont know why
    But I only get about 1 tenth of their email elerts
    Same here. I just sent 5 faxes off to my reps -(5!) that I didn't even know about. I wonder if my provider is to blame. Sometimes they like to pick out what they think is "spam" without even asking me.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just went over, they had three faxes for me to send.

thanks
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)