Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tms
    Thanx for the great info re: Denver's policies
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tms--if you are in Denver, you need to reach the family of the Denver Police Offer and urge them to file a wrongful death suit against that Mayor.

Is it possible that this killer was one of the illegals Webb had surrounding him at the press conference in the local restaurant? Was that HIS restaurant where they had the press conference mentioned in the above article? I think YES.

Evidence.

He knew his employee was illegal.

tms--go up above and look for my post about the wrongful death suit and the argument. This Mayor is responsible through his leadership, direction and policies both at his restaurant and as Mayor of the City in charge of policies towards illegals--he issued the Stand Down Order while at the same time having responsibility which he slacked, to protect the lives of his Police Officers. He aided and abetted the killer for economic gain in violation of federal law...that is a felony....and could be linked to felony murder charges....which in most states is treated as Capital Murder.

Do you follow it:

1) he harbored the illegal during working hours at the restaurant - violation of federal law

2) he hired the illegal - another violation of federal law

3) he protected the illegal with the stand down order - another violation of federal law

4) the stand down order put his officers at risk of future contact with his illegal employee--his officers had stopped this guy 3 times before but had to let him go only to be stopped and confronted again and again and again until he killed an officer

5) the killer was in his employ at the restaurant when the murder was committed

He is directly responsible from two directions.

NAIL THIS SOB!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

TMS--good GOD I was being sarcastic! Your info is excellent and I will make sure certain people are well aware of it! This is exactly the kind of flashpoint case we need to nail these reptiles who are employing illegals at taxpayer expense.

I'm gonna go tattle right now...

tms

Sorry don't know what I was thinking, why would you think that most people would support TT, I am such a huge TT fan as you can see!!
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

No problem, tms! I've gotten posts wrong myself when I was rushing! I have posted several links to Tancredo interviews because I think he ROCKS and I am THRILLED that Tancredo stormed straight down to Denver and stuck his nose into this cop killer controversy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12