Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Guy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Guy

Hi Just thought I'd say hello I just joined, look forward talking with ya'll

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Welcome to Alipac!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome, WestVirginia_USC!

Just be pleasant and no misinformation or bigotry and we'll all get along fine.
    :<)
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Welcome WestVirginia_USC

Glad to have your aboard.

Me bigot no-way!

A little about my self, I'm a systems administrator type guy, born in the states, my ancestors have been here since Jamestown. Political leanings, lets not go there, but I'm not affiliated with any particular party. Married to a lovely lady from the UK, have 3 step children. Love the outdoors, hunting, camping, fishing, Jeep'n, etc. Live near small little town in WV at the base of a mountain after living in the DC Metro area for years, and love'n it, but the commute is killing me lol.

I'm all for legal Immigration reform after dealing with (and still dealing with) the USCIS. The INA is totally outdated (June 1952) for the times we are a living in now, and all the concessions to the Illegal aliens (I don’t like calling them immigrants cus they are not) isn’t fair to the folks coming here legally. The various departments of our government are spending way to many resources on the illegal alien problems that effects everyone else as a whole. The answer? I don’t know, but it has to do with the economics of the nations where the aliens are coming from, you don’t see Canadians streaming across the borders during blinding snow storms now do ya

Anywho, here to see what others think and what they are dealing with and to see if folks may have some ideas on how to get our representatives to listen, and enact sensible Legal Immigration reforms.

Welcome West Virginia_USC!! We are looking forward to talking with you too!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome!

Hot Damn! Another Southerner!!!!! Welcome!!!!!!!!
    I think we have a lot of southerners here. Myself, I am from Alabama! Heart of Dixie!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

West Virginia_USC,

Welcome to ALIPAC. Glad you found us.

I just spoke with another person yesterday I'm trying to help. They have been working on full citizenship for their wife for years. By the book, her citizenship should have cleared years ago. USCIS is a disaster and once again we have a government agency making those that respect and abide by our laws go through a living hell while just paving the way for those that don't. Same Story, different agency.

The economy in other nations does play a roll in illegal immigration, but that is a factor that Americans have very little to do with.

Non enforcement of our existing laws is playing the biggest role and that is something we can and WILL do something about.

Lawmakers listening? It all depends on how many people we can muster and how much funding we can obtain. We are getting stronger each week.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey, West Virginia_USC!

I've only been a member for a couple of months & really appreciate updates from across the country as well as NC on illegal immigration. I know there are people in DC as well as Raleigh who hate I ever found this website!

Well a little on our family’s immigration/USCIS woes. At every turn since dealing with the Washington DC District office they have been a complete mess. Sorry this is going to be long even for the short version.

With my daughter’s Adjustment of Status (AOS) we filed the required paper, paid all the fee’s and had her finger prints done and then went to the AOS interview. We were told that the USCIS had not received the results back from the FBI on her name/finger print check. The Case Worker said it could be any where from 1 month to 6 to get the results and she had no way to follow up with the FBI as to the status. I asked that there is no process to chase this up? No one is a accountable? What happens if it’s lost? She pointed to a stack of other files in the corner then stated that all those are in the same boat. We waited, and waited, we went back down to the USCIS on another matter, our son’s Employment Authorization (EAD), and to get our daughter Advanced Parole (so she can leave and re-enter the country since she had not received her Green Card (GC) plus more fees) We talked to the CW again still nothing. Whilst searching on the internet for others in a similar situation, my wife found a number for the FBI center in West VA that deals with the name/finger print check. She called, gave the person our daughter’s Alien Registration number (A#) and found out that the results had been completed months before the AOS interview and sent off to the USCIS. The person at the FBI was a little PO’d that our case worker was telling us that the FBI does this all the time and that they have no way to chase them up. She called the case worker up directly and with in a week we got our daughter’s approval for her GC. This took a year and 3 months after her AOS interview!!!!!!!!! All because the case worker either didn’t know how to check back with the FBI or she was lazy, I think the latter.

My son issues are the worst. Give me a few minutes, it will be in my next post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast