Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar

Re: Hundreds turned up in New Haven

Quote Originally Posted by rtaylor551
    http://www.wtnh.com/Global/story.asp?s=6844290

Looks like New Haven bit off more than they were willing to chew... Hundreds showed up today -- seems folks were even coming in from out of town to get a card!
    I wonder if they can read any Spanish let alone English too??? Don't they need to claim residency in New Haven and a boat load of other stuff?? Or was that just a secret ploy to get them to New Haven and give them IDs anyway???
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

It is my understanding they have to actually live in New Haven, but we are talking about folks who got from Mexico to CT illegally - why not take a shot at getting one of the cards........ Rules, laws and legalities obviously mean absolutely nothing to them.
    The absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence.....* Donald Rumsfeld

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    When the fecal matter hits the fan over in New Haven, the rest of the country is going to say- "told you so!" They wanted illegals, and now they got them- a whole load of them.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    From what I read in Vic's post Mr. Aronow says that a picture id and proof of residence is needed to get this card.
    It is as easy to forge a utility bill (proof of residence) as it is a Social Security card. The picture ID can be the Matricula Consular, which might also be bogus. In other words any criminal can now get a valid city ID card. If the cards are used to obtain public benefits, I can see the same person getting the same benefit 2 or 3 times under different names.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12