Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New here, old hand at this, 5 years now. Help.

Over at Town Hall , Victor David Hanson one of the well respected guys on that site has just put up an article that sorry to say has the same old tired deal of "you can not just send 12 million home its not right", there are many of us telling him whats what now, please go there if reg. if not reg. and get to his article and tell him he is wrong, he has lots of readers and mostly makes sense in his articles but this one he is dead wrong and needs correcting.

thanks,
    APACHEWHOKNOWS

http://www.townhall.com

yes, we lost our home land to the first unlimited illegal immigration,
    you now America are the new Apache, defend yourselves or go the
    way of the Apache Nation of old.

Welcome, Apache, and thanks for the link.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC APACHEWHOKNOWS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello and welcome ApacheWhoKnows!

Let me provide some supporting info to all the onlookers here that might not be as informed about Mr. Hanson.

He is the one that gave a famous speech which I refer to a lot around here. It's the one titled something like "How To Destroy America" - basically, it's the one that outlines the perils of unquestioning multiculturalism. In it, he outlines the problems with celebrating 'diversity' while overlooking the importance of 'unity' (my words, not his).
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/lamm.asp

Here's some basic (not guaranteed 100% accurate) bio info from Wiki:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Davis_Hanson

I too, read this story this morning about this apparent shift in position re: amnesty for illegal aliens, and have to admit, scratched my head upon hearing that. I want to know more about the mechanics at work in all this.

I may be able to help, and maybe some other folks here could jump on over quickly and do some rebuttal / refutation as well, yes?

ApacheWhoKnows - Hey, you've been in the fight for 5 years and are just now stopping in here, - hey don't be a stranger! There is strength in numbers

Attrition through enforcement.

Dixie

Welcome aboard !

The Townhall site is lousy, slow, and does not post replys to the forum in a timely fashion, if at all.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Jump in Apache!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Yes, I read that article too and was somewhat surprised that he now supports the "pathway, make them learn English" scheme.

I agree with Dixie, since this problem took years to develop, it doesn't have to solved overnight. Attrition through enforcement works.

And as far as the "securing the border" first business, the OBL won't even let us build a 700-mile fence or send out no-match letters -- how are we supposed to trust them or anyone to secure the border first or at any time??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast