Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

new here and a question

I have been reading on this new law for days. One thing I can't find addressed anywhere, so I will ask here.

Concerning the part of the law that says a person can only be checked, if they are stopped for a reason. In my state police sometimes set up roadblocks and check everyone for drivers license and mandatory insurance. They sometimes do this around a holiday, as a measure just to remind people to slow down and drive careful.

Could this approach be used in Arizona, or would this be illegal?

It can be done by the police legally as long as everyone is being treated the same way before hand. The police could not stop the Latinos while letting the Whites go through.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks! I had thought that perhaps they had to be speeding, no brake lights, wreckless driving etc. before the police could even stop them.

I have another question. It concerns fake drivers license. Is it easy for police to detect a fake license? How do they determine if it is fake?

Do any of those with fake drivers license also have car insurance?

Welcome to ALIPAC.

Here are some links that may help:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2063474_spot-fake-id.html

http://ezinearticles.com/?3-Ways-to-Spo ... id=3554793

http://www.peoplefinders.com/?utm_sourc ... ntent&mt=b

I image AZ police can tap some kind of database from their cars to check for valid AZ licenses as well. In my state, the police can also check on insurance status, which AZ probably can as well.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

I was stopped for speeding and the policman knew all about me before he even come to my car window. I was totally amazed by how much info they apparently have on all citizens.

I think with todays tech. they have a good idea if you are Illegal before they ever ask you questions. Good luck to those who lie to the Police,especially in AZ and the other states wh have had enough.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Re: new here and a question

Quote Originally Posted by wherego
    I have been reading on this new law for days. One thing I can't find addressed anywhere, so I will ask here.

Concerning the part of the law that says a person can only be checked, if they are stopped for a reason. In my state police sometimes set up roadblocks and check everyone for drivers license and mandatory insurance. They sometimes do this around a holiday, as a measure just to remind people to slow down and drive careful.

Could this approach be used in Arizona, or would this be illegal?
    Who is suppose to care about legal...the IA sure don't!!!

It is amazing that they IA's demand rights at the same time denying America and her citizens their rights.

It is crazy insane immigration BS...

Wherego,

Road blocks are legal and are done on a regular bases in my state. It deters drunk drivers,driving without a license or insurance and yes they check to see if you are a legal resident too..
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson