Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shapka you prove once again that there are MANY highly intelligent and well-educated and well-informed people on this website. The wife and I are just your average retired folks who have had little more than high school educations. We think we should now just stay in the background and let you young and educated Americans lead the way. We will continue to do what little we can, but we will stay in the background. It is so rewarding to know that there are so many younger Americans who are
    educated, aware, and involved. GO GET 'EM!!!!
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

NO KICK..........NO NO NO

you wrote:
    We think we should now just stay in the background and let you young and educated Americans lead the way.

We MUST stand together!! These gutsy youngsters, lol, need you for your experiences and courage AND you need them cause the energy levels aren't always reved and that tech stuff is too insane, lol!!

Put the 2 together and it's a FORMIDABLE FORCE. So, please, Kick, don't sit in the stands for this one. This one is the most important fight of our lives.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis, we have no intention of "sitting in the stands" for this one. We've been in many "fights" before. We've just decided that we should not post so many messages on this forum. We aren't up-to-date with all this computer and high tech stuff. We will continue to do what we can. We are always calling or emailing someone in attempts to get out our message (which is for the most part the same as ALIPAC's). We will continue to read messages on this website. But we are too behind the times to make any meaningful statements here.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Quote Originally Posted by KickEmOut
    Shapka you prove once again that there are MANY highly intelligent and well-educated and well-informed people on this website. The wife and I are just your average retired folks who have had little more than high school educations. We think we should now just stay in the background and let you young and educated Americans lead the way. We will continue to do what little we can, but we will stay in the background. It is so rewarding to know that there are so many younger Americans who are
    educated, aware, and involved. GO GET 'EM!!!!
    Thanks for the kind words.

I really do appreciate them.

My late grandmother never graduated from high school-she had to drop out and work to support her family during The Great Depression-and she was one of the most intelligent, sophisticated people that I've known. In fact, she was much more articulate than most of the college graduates I've encountered in my life, to be perfectly honest.

I remember passing by an elderly woman last year-coming off of a bus in front of the central branch of the New York Public Library-who was wearing a button with Franklin Roosevelt's inititials stenciled on it, and a gigantic slash through them.

She reminded me of my grandma.

:P
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

KICK

If you can hear my feet stomping that's a warning

Your posts are just as important as any other. Most IMPORTANTLY, you're inspiring and that's crucial!!

Just fire away and keep em coming. Read AND POST. We very much need to know what letters/calls you're doing so we can be motivated in our soft times. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Besides, we need to know you've got our back like I know you do
    {and visa versa}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    KICK

If you can hear my feet stomping that's a warning

Your posts are just as important as any other. Most IMPORTANTLY, you're inspiring and that's crucial!!

Just fire away and keep em coming. Read AND POST. We very much need to know what letters/calls you're doing so we can be motivated in our soft times. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Besides, we need to know you've got our back like I know you do
    {and visa versa}
    Ouch.

LOL.

Seriously though, thanks for the support.

I'm trying my best.

The People United...

E Pluribus Unum.
    -good times, G.J.P. (Jr.)

SHAPKA........are you in NY?

and........your grandmother sounds like a galant woman who left her grandson with a solid set of principals through her actions. God Bless Her.
    {I'm certain that your parents had a part in it too, lol}

TOGETHER

KICK and MRS. KICK,

The stomping, like one hears in sports arenas, is the grand total of all of us joining 2ndamendsis. Older people have a wisdom that comes from life experiences. I distinctly remember the DAY, it dawned on me that my mother-in-law knew things I had NO idea of. I was 29 yrs.old. She hadn't been to school past the 1 st grade. So what.

I'm wiser at 61 than any young whipper-snapper!

Seriously, what matters is heart and soul and both of you have them!
    We ALL, every age, educational level, expertise, etc., need to keep giving each other support and ideas, and keeping us each on focus...our country.

Post, please.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    SHAPKA........are you in NY?

and........your grandmother sounds like a galant woman who left her grandson with a solid set of principals through her actions. God Bless Her.
    {I'm certain that your parents had a part in it too, lol}
    Yes.

Brooklyn, to be precise.

The Blob:

I have a nice view of the Verrazano Bridge.

Live in the neighborhood where all of the rich people put up their ostentatious, opulent Christmas displays.

I must be really, really tired..........PAT
    KICK AND MRS. KICK

NOTE: from here on out the youngsters will be known as WHIPPER-SNAPPERS!

What are the "wise ones" going to be called, Pat?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast