Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need to introduce a bill that suggests we stop funding la raza.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I've never had a problem getting through to their website. I go there daily. Have you taken the NumberUSA survey yet? Once you take the survey they'll send you email that will directly link you to your action buffet that will allow you to send free faxes pertaining to the topic(s) of interest you annotated on your survey.
    Yes, use to get in there all the time. Now if I type in www.numbersusa.org this is what I get.

Immigration Reduction Petition to Your Political Party Leader
    Tell the leader of your party that immigration is already too high
    Sign this petition to Democratic Chairman Howard Dean or
    Republican Chairman Ken Mehlman, or both ...........etc.

and no link to go anywhere else.? Never had this problem with them before. I can use the link ladydrake gave and get there. I will just have to use that...Its probably me. I don't know a whole lot about these computers. Thanks for trying to help MW!

We need to introduce a bill that suggests we stop funding la raza.
    Yes! We need that too!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

La Raza is a laughing stock. They've been exposed for what they are. They do not stand for what is best for America and our country at all. It's really too bad that our country got so sucked into political correctness that groups such as this exist.

I don't think these people even think of themselves as Americans and over half of the members are probably not Americans. The percentage of people belonging to this crime supporting organization who are not Americans is probably even higher than that.

To think that we have an attorney general who would support or be a member of any organization which does not stand for upholding America's laws, and an organization that is not all inclusive of all people is absurd.

In a time of a disaster or national emergency I can pretty well guess that this organization would work hard to help a select group of people and not the general population.

What could be more un-American than that ?

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I've never had a problem getting through to their website. I go there daily. Have you taken the NumberUSA survey yet? Once you take the survey they'll send you email that will directly link you to your action buffet that will allow you to send free faxes pertaining to the topic(s) of interest you annotated on your survey.
    Yes, use to get in there all the time. Now if I type in www.numbersusa.org this is what I get.

Immigration Reduction Petition to Your Political Party Leader
    Tell the leader of your party that immigration is already too high
    Sign this petition to Democratic Chairman Howard Dean or
    Republican Chairman Ken Mehlman, or both ...........etc.

and no link to go anywhere else.? Never had this problem with them before. I can use the link ladydrake gave and get there. I will just have to use that...Its probably me. I don't know a whole lot about these computers. Thanks for trying to help MW!

[quote:1h76ux1j]We need to introduce a bill that suggests we stop funding la raza.
    Yes! We need that too![/quote:1h76ux1j]
    I sent my FAXs yesterday.

JAK, are you logged on over at NumbersUSA? You may be logged off or if you cleared your cookies the site won't remember you.

Getting them to "trust" law enforcement hasn't done squat. All it's managed to do is let them continue to break laws because everytime the police try and enforce any law they are breaking......they are right there screaming racism! Can't get them for DUI, false ID's, drivers licenses, no insurance, housing codes, traffic violations....anything. Just about any crime they are witness to, they never know anything anyway. Maybe it's helped when crimes are committed to them, but it still doesn't help with the crimes they are committing.

The reiteration of the term "communities" speaks volumes. For them its all about their illegal communities and pockets of the US that they have taken possession of. That must be the code word they use in releases as a sign/warning to the illegals while attempting to make it appear that they are concerned about America and Americans as well.

MW
    Here's another link JAK:

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    Thanks everyone...!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Getting them to "trust" law enforcement hasn't done squat. All it's managed to do is let them continue to break laws because everytime the police try and enforce any law they are breaking......they are right there screaming racism! Can't get them for DUI, false ID's, drivers licenses, no insurance, housing codes, traffic violations....anything. Just about any crime they are witness to, they never know anything anyway. Maybe it's helped when crimes are committed to them, but it still doesn't help with the crimes they are committing.
    I don't care if they don't speak english... These people understand "ticket" and "arrest" oh and even "jail".... I don't care if they scream racism. They still end up in my back seat. I arrested a guy for DUI, Disorderly conduct, fleeing the scene of a crash, and gave him tickets. I didn't care that he was here from Cuba. He still spent the night in jail. He couldn't really scream racism since me being white, and a Hatian officer arrested him. Ha ha ha. I'm sorry but if you break the laws in my county, you're not getting any free rides from me.
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12