Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW MEMBER

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My name is Linda and I have been reading messages on this board for years and have decided it is time I joined in the fight. I have been fighting illegal immigration for many years in Nevada.
    Thank you for letting me in. We have a hard fight ahead of us and need all the support we can get.

Welcome Aboard, Linda!

R/ Skip

Welcome Linda!

Glad you joined us. You're right, the fight is not over.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome aboard Linda!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Hi, and welcome to alipac "ilatinogal2" so glad you finally decided to join in instead of just read, so many of us did the same thing, as I did also.

Your so right we have one heck of a fight coming up and I sure hope alot of people just reading join in because we are going to need everyone working together, helping to get the news up on alipac, suggestions, opinions , calls, e-mails and faxes.

We all know what we can accomplish, we found that out from the anmesty bill we stopped, but this time it will take much more I think with a new administration, and so many people working to get amnesty for illegals.

We can do it if we gather the forces again and all pull together....remember everyone, "Congress passes the Laws" we have to stop them cold in congress and make sure the new administration isn't sneaking through policy they have no right too with out congress( a Bush favorite).

Again WELCOME and thanks for Joining in "ilatinogal2"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    ....remember everyone, "Congress passes the Laws"
    Unfortunately Executive Orders seem to usurp that authority.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    ....remember everyone, "Congress passes the Laws"
    Unfortunately Executive Orders seem to usurp that authority.
    That was why I mentioned Bush! we need to put pressure on congress to make them stop the new president from pulling the same crap.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    WELCOME LINDA, glad you are her!

Welcome, Linda. Glad you joined us because I have a feeling this year we are in for a big fight to stop amnesty.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Hi, and welcome!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast