Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If I boycotted CA wines, I would have to do the same for Mount Olive Pickles. Actually, it is not the pickle company that hires illegals, it is the farmers who grow the cucumbers.

Welcome Troy!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by troylaplante
    If I boycotted CA wines, I would have to do the same for Mount Olive Pickles. Actually, it is not the pickle company that hires illegals, it is the farmers who grow the cucumbers.
    Troy does your Congress person or Senator have huge personal money in the pickles company? Pelosi has multi-million dollars of holdings in Rutherford and other wine holdings. I agree there are lot we can boycott, but we have to pick ones that are our representatives pet projects and are personally making money off of us for their cheap labor.

So I still say if this nation boycotts CA wines it will have a devastating blow to the CA economy. It will also get Arnolds attention.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12