Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A new mini mall is being built in my area

and ALL of the workers are Mexican. I cannot believe they are in full
    force and I'm sure not all of them are legal. There was a time when Americans held such jobs. I know our men in construction would
    love to be a part of building a mall with a starbucks, nail shop,
    restaurants, bank etc. It was depressing to say the least. They
    were smiling and carrying on and all I kept thinking was how many
    of our citizens are out of work b/c they accepted low wages. I doubt
    the building is even being built to earthquake safety standards.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

It is the worse travesty in American History.

The greatest treason imaginable.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A new mini mall is being built in our area

What area do you live in? I live in L.A. so trying to the INS or the city council to care about this issue is gonna be impossible. But depending on where you live you might like to try and get some people together to contact city hall about this. It is almost a guarantee that these are mostly illegals, especially if they only speak Spanish. Maybe we should start contacting our city halls and bring whatever media we can find --- telling them that we want the INS to check and see if the people who work on these construction sites are legal or not and arrest those who are illegal.
    I have a brother who works in the Coachella Valley ( near Palm Springs ). He works in construction. He has had a horrible time with the illegals stealing his tools. And he says the Americans who work these jobs hate the illegals. They are not as hard working as they are tooted as being.
    Some people say we shouldn't blame the illegals. I think that we should. Though I also feel we should also blame the big corporations and their greedy CEOs, we should blame Mexico for not taking care of her people and we should blame the poiticians who have betrayed us.
    We all knew it was bad. But now that we know HOW bad it is it is up to us to change it. And we can be like that Little Engine That Could. YES WE CAN turn it around.

My suggestion would get a group of your friends involved. Show up across the street with flags in hand along with some signs about how you feel. There are probably alot of others in the area that are outraged like you are. Maybe if you take the first step, others will stand with you. At any rate; it will send them a message that you know wth is going on and it is wrong. I am quite sure that the owners of this future mall will NOT like you bringing attention to their illegal ways. Johnny