Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NEW ORLEANS EVACUEES OR ILLEGAL ALIENS?

NEW ORLEANS EVACUEES OR ILLEGAL ALIENS?
    Houston wants the New Orleans evacuees to go home. They have worn out their welcome. They are the cause of the rise in crime. They put a strain on the social services. Its time to crack down on these people. Most of the evacuees are good hard working people. They just want to care for their families.
    Doesn’t this have a familiar sound? Sound like what Americans and the Mayor of Hazleton, PA has been saying about illegal aliens.
    These are Americans citizens we are talking about in Houston. Are they only guest workers as Bush calls the illegal work force?

The thing is, the Katrina Evacuees have no place to go. I met a youth minister a few weeks ago that just came back from volunteering in New Orleans and she said it is still a disaster area. There are still people hole up in the 9th ward with guns and the animals that are running loose everywhere. There are very few livable homes and very little new construction. There is still no power in most of the hardest hit areas. There is still a lot of work to be done. There are still many areas that still have bodies in the homes and the houses need to be destroyed and removed. It's a disaster area that has not been leveled, removed or rebuilt.

The levies are not repaired either and it doesn’t meet safety standards.

Also, we have had refugees from El Salvador here for years. I don't know why they want to dump the Katrina people. Sure, even criminals evacuated but I bet they are not anything like MS13.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have sympathy for the Katrina evacuees and even more so for the animals but there are Katrina evacuees here in Austin who have not made the effort to apply for their first job. Having said that , it only makes sense that we take care of our own before we save the world. I was a little peeved to hear Boooosh say he was going to rebuild Lebanon while the Gulf coast is still in shambles. When his mother viewed the Astrodome right after the hurricane she said that she had heard that a lot of the refugees would stay in Houston and that sounded a little scary to her. Effing elitist!!

I don't think they have any intentions of rebuilding the 9th ward in N.O.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Houston seems very hypocritical to me. They're content with the
    illegals hopping all over the place but want their fellow American
    citizens gone? Sounds like they're all Bushwashed.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi