Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NEW RALLY MESSAGE!!!

ABC News has reported that a deal is almost done.

The amnesty provision for 12 million illegals will be:

$5,000 dlls fine payable up to 8 years.
    Touchback provision (Illegal head of household will have to leave the U.S. and obtain a visa stamp and then come back in)

Tomorrow's message must be:

$5,000 AND TOUCHBACK IS AMNESTY. THEREFORE I REJECT THE SENATE'S AMNESTY BILL.

Must be nice to get 8 years to pay a debt.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: NEW RALLY MESSAGE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW

Touchback provision (Illegal head of household will have to leave the U.S. and obtain a visa stamp and then come back in)

Re: NEW RALLY MESSAGE!!!

Thanks JIGSAW, I was being a smartass, it's one of my faults!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

They'll be at the border ready to stamp them, in fact they won't even have to leave......in fact the whole thing is a JOKE.

Why even make them go back for something as stupid as to "touch their soil".

Our government must be completely brainless at this point it time.

Or should I say, "totally bought out" or should I say BOTH.

Well, I guess all 12 million illegals will be going home for Christmas this year.

It's going to be a touch-back Christmas.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    They'll be at the border ready to stamp them, in fact they won't even have to leave......in fact the whole thing is a JOKE.

Why even make them go back for something as stupid as to "touch their soil".

Our government must be completely brainless at this point it time.

Or should I say, "totally bought out" or should I say BOTH.

Well, I guess all 12 million illegals will be going home for Christmas this year.

It's going to be a touch-back Christmas.
    NOW, NOW legal,
    no it won't be a "touch back xmas" because we are not going to let this stupid senario of a bill pass, it can't and it won't. period.

Thank you, SoSad!

Correction:

THEY THINK IT'S GOING TO BE A TOUCH - BACK CHRISTMAS..... BUT IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!

(I think you all know whose words I'm using there....."it ain't gonna happen")
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know I've said this a dozen times before, but I would really like to get your feed back about Selective Service Registration. I think this could be a real sticking point for Z Visas.

Illegal alien males KNOW they have to register; they are told by churches and advocate groups. They do not because they are afraid it will out them. Therefore, they knowingly and willingly fail to register.

Failure to register is a FELONY, subject to a 5 year sentence and/or a fine up to $250,000.

If Congress does not include this as part of the Background Check, it is selectively enforcing this FEDERAL Law. This will be the first lie - which means many more will follow with this Bill.

I would really like to push this. So far, most of the Congress people I have mentioned this to feel it's "no big deal." It IS a big deal for our young men - and it should be a determining factor if Congress wants to tie Z Visas to a clean criminal background check.

Would it be worthwhile to push this? Could we make enough noise to embarrass Congress and force them to deny Z Visas to the illegal alien males who failed to register?

When I talked with people at Selective Service, I was told they know the illegals are not registering, but the budget has been cut twice and the agency doesn't have the manpower to enforce. The gentleman I spoke with said, "Congress will probably dismiss it using language barrier and unfamiliarity with our laws." The website was changed this year to include the wording, "knowingly or willingly" failure to register.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Thank you, SoSad!

Correction:

THEY THINK IT'S GOING TO BE A TOUCH - BACK CHRISTMAS..... BUT IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!

(I think you all know whose words I'm using there....."it ain't gonna happen")
    you betcha Legal

June,
    Wish I could help you with that one but don't know enough about it, you need one of our Vets