Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Spanish radio station in Denver!

Spanish radio stations in Denver area when I moved here in 1994?.....3 A.M. with weak signals.

Since then we still have 3 on the AM but we now have 4 on the FM DIAL!

Television? Basic cable now gives you 4 Spanish television stations....11 years ago perhaps 1?

Catholic churches with masses in Spanish? Well, more and more every year........

These are your barometers to see how many illegals are in your town and or city........watch Mexicana Airlines too and the Mexican consulates as they set up shop.....and our worthless politicians both D's and R's DO NOTHING.......

I basically avoid this site now because I have said everything I can and done everything I can EXCEPT move out of the barrio which we are thinking about doing!

Denver Radio is mostly "me too" nasua. Denver Mexican Radio is mostly lowest common denominator stuff. As soon as they put the internet in your car, signal radio is dead. If you want a lot of music and no commercials www.kvdu.du.edu .(There is more for whatever you like) All Commercial signal radio, Mexican radio included, is a way for big corporations to sell their stuff and their artists. Where is the local economy. Club owners, musicains, recording studios. Musicans live a fatasy waiting to be signed on by the big radio brass ring. Musicains dont worry about illegals yet. They wish they could make illegal alien money. But, soon, American worker replacement programs will replace musicians.

Same people bringin in your illegals, importing foreign wokers, and Sending your job overseas, own your radio stations. Support local music. (like the Johnny Rhino Project ) It's time the fcc gave radio back to the people
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

tms

Jacksmith,

I agree with you other than I don't stop visiting this site. I have noticed more spanish radio stations too.

We are planning to move to another state close to the canadian border where there are less/few illegal immigrants and less population. It seems like everyone including illegals are moving here. Not only can we rent a 3-4 bedroom house for $750-800 a month (not in the hood/barrio or bad area but in a nice area). You can't find houses in most places of Colorado for that price even buying one is less expansive in this state with land. Construction jobs etc are actually not overrun by illegals like here in Colorado. I know for a fact because we know someone that lives in this place. They are close to the Rocky mountains and have huge lakes. I know this might not last long but it's sure better than Colorado living in a one bedroom apt. My kids can have a nice backyard. My husband wants to get away from the illegals too.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo