Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Strains of TB from Illegals

We live a few miles from the Mexican border. Of late, our medical community has warned us about a new strain of Tuberculosis being brought northward by illegal aliens from Mexico and South America.

Now consider this, the children of illegal aliens are enrolled in our public school systems - no questions asked. American taxpayers, as usual, foot the bill for educating these children. However, what about the medical implications of having these children in our classrooms?

I don't wish to be cold-hearted, but I don't want my children exposed to some rare strain of TB that cannot be cured with current anti-biotics. Would you?

Our borders need to be secure from not only illegal aliens, but from their diseases as well. They are not coming here though legal channels, and hence, they do not undergo medical inspecition. How long before your child is exposed to these "illegal alien" diseases?

I, too, live a on top of that border and see what you see, Crusader.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Crusader, as a SoCal resident I share your concern. I was out of town for a wedding a couple of years ago when I first encountered this issue. The Denver doctor treating me for an infection told me he couldn't use some of the antibiotics in his arsenal since I had acquired the infection in SoCal before my trip. He told me that the prevalence of drug-resistant strains in Mexico and SoCal is well known and that it largely stems from the largely unregulated medical/pharmaceutical trade in Mexico. Add to that the fact that apparently many people there don't finish their course of antibiotics and voila! superbugs appear. It's a real problem, and it's going to get worse!
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

concernedmother-- very interesting.

I caught what I thought was a cold in the first week of February or thereabouts. By Valentine's Day I was even sicker; by the end of that week I had pneumonia; then I wound up with a sinus infection. Regular antibiotics didn't touch any of it. I finally had to have some sort of high-powered antibiotic in the form of an injection and pills.

I work at schools on the border that are always full of sick students and staff alike. Many of the children talk of having been across the border over the week end to play soccer, shop, or something. I suspect that many of them actually LIVE across the border and come here during the week to stay with "auntie maria" and go to our schools. And I've never worked at any school in this city where there wasn't at least one van from Chihuahua, Mexico picking up kids after school.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegals and Disease

Many of the illegal aliens from South America and Mexico have never taken any anti-biotics because there are no "medicaid" services available to them. Once they get across the border, they do not usually seek out medical help, but will possibly consult a "curandero" doctor (who may use an egg to treat them). Meanwhile, their children are in our public school classrooms spreading their germs. It's a really sad situation, and our government needs to do something about it. In our area, we also allow children living in Mexico to attend American public schools if they were born on American soil. Note, Mexican taxes don't go for support of our public schools - however, we educate Mexican citizens. What is wrong with this picture?

And, more and more illegals flood our deserts, criss-crossing ranches until they reach "safe" houses. Their trails are littered with toilet paper (used), plastic milk containers (often ingested by cows), not to mention cut fences that ranchers must repair. My husband and I recently viewed one hole in a border fence where the illegals had left behind their clothes and apparently changed outfits. We've reported these holes in the fences to authorities, but have been told that nothing can be done about it - not enough manpower.

Just today I e-mailed our U.S. Congressman and reminded him that illegal aliens don't vote - but the Middle Class does.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Illegals and Disease

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader
    Many of the illegal aliens from South America and Mexico have never taken any anti-biotics because there are no "medicaid" services available to them. Once they get across the border, they do not usually seek out medical help, but will possibly consult a "curandero" doctor (who may use an egg to treat them). Meanwhile, their children are in our public school classrooms spreading their germs. It's a really sad situation, and our government needs to do something about it. In our area, we also allow children living in Mexico to attend American public schools if they were born on American soil. Note, Mexican taxes don't go for support of our public schools - however, we educate Mexican citizens. What is wrong with this picture?

And, more and more illegals flood our deserts, criss-crossing ranches until they reach "safe" houses. Their trails are littered with toilet paper (used), plastic milk containers (often ingested by cows), not to mention cut fences that ranchers must repair. My husband and I recently viewed one hole in a border fence where the illegals had left behind their clothes and apparently changed outfits. We've reported these holes in the fences to authorities, but have been told that nothing can be done about it - not enough manpower.
    While a Supreme Court ruling in 1982 (Plyer vs. Doe) found it unconstitutional based on the violation of the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment to deny illegal aliens a K-12 education this only means they can go to the school district of the town they are living in. If they aren't living in your town or even the country like in your case they are not allowed to attend American Schools. And whether or not they're living in your town can be very well defined since Americans have been caught sending their kids to schools in other towns and they are forced to go back to their local school. If you can find evidence any student in your school is not living in your town they can be thrown out of the school. The taxpayers in your town need to have this issue addressed with local politicans as to why their tax dollars are paying for Maria and Pedro who live in Mexico to come across the border every day to go to American schools.

[mod edit]
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    The outcome of Plyer vs. Doe is explained here. It's crazy.
    http://www.energyofanation.org/19aa8230 ... ml?NodeId=
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I thought the problem with resistant strains of bacteria is the misuse and abuse of antibiotics. The CDC put out an article a while ago discussing how Latin American countries abuse antibiotics, and commonly dispense them without a prescription. They claim that many people self medicate themselves whenever they get sick without seeing a doctor, and use either the wrong antibiotics, or take them when they are not needed. A lot of the superbugs getting imported are because countires like Mexico are abusing antibiotics. This practice is going on both inside and outside of the United States by Hispanics. I did a search and came up with the article for anyone that wants to read it.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-4733-antibiotics.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mexican children in our schools

In our state, children born in this country but residing in Mexico are allowed to attend American schools. Our school buses actually go to the border crossing to pick these children up. Furthermore, I have witnessed these children getting off of these buses, picking up rocks, and throwing them at the cars of "touristas" parked on the American side of the border. Our pastor's wife works part-time at the border keeping order among the Mexican children waiting for the bus. At one time they were so rowdy and disrespectful, she quit. She was rehired when she was promised that she would be protected from the nastier children (high-school aged children, that is).

We don't own a ranch, but are familiar with the problems of ranchers. In fact, some of our property borders ranches. Illegals cross these ranch lands with impunity - using water from windmills and stock tanks. At one time there was a fellow with a mobile home parked near us who was harboring pregnant women from below the border. I've often wondered if this wasn't some kind of illicit black market baby business. One day his mobile home just up and disappeared.

Life on the border can be frightening. C

THIS IS A DRUG RESISTANT TB, IT IS DEADLY.

It came from South of the border. One family of 9 had this TB in one small town in Tx. It cost the county 1 mil. in medical care.

You know these people are not taking health exams when they are working in restaurants, farms, meat packing, food plants, or turning down beds in motels!

Everyone that lives where there is a mass of these people working in restaurants, etc.....don't eat there...the Restaurant Association is promoting this illegal work...put the hurt to restaurants, motels, brands of meat and food, Coke, McDonald's, Burger King...etc.

Money is all these advocates care about, including America's beloved Unions.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast