Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New VDare article on Legal Immigration visa abuse

It’s Official! Legal Immigration Is A Bigger Problem Than Illegal Immigration!

By Joe Guzzardi

Earlier this year while traveling through Ohio, I met Marlena, a young Russian woman who entered the U.S. on a temporary H-2B visa to work as a summer waitress at a swanky Shaker Heights country club.

After a couple of years, and having maxed out on her allowable H-2B visa extensions, Marlena changed status to a M-1 student visa so that she could study English as a second language at a local community college.

In the meantime, Marlena found a better, full time job at a restaurant specializing in Eastern European cuisine.

She’s paid cash under the table. And the sympathetic patrons tip her well.

Marlena supplements her restaurant income with another cash job by providing home care for a well-to-do elderly woman. For her services, Marlena receives $1,500 monthly as well as free room and board plus the unlimited use of the bedridden woman’s car.

I estimate Marlena’s full compensation package has a net value at a minimum of $5,000 monthly.

During one of our conversations, Marlena told me that she had “no intention under any circumstancesâ€

She’s paid cash under the table. And the sympathetic patrons tip her well.
    Marlena supplements her restaurant income with another cash job by providing home care for a well-to-do elderly woman. For her services, Marlena receives $1,500 monthly as well as free room and board plus the unlimited use of the bedridden woman’s car.
    And I suppose the IRS will never audit her, either. But we may be lucky--- black market jobs do not pay into Social Security! If Marlena got seriously hurt there would be nothing to establish that she qualifies for SSDI. The best that she could hope for would be $400/mo from SSI, but that would bring her to the attention of federal authorities.

[quote]R, the religious visa.

Our immigration system is so full of holes and subject to predation. We might as well just tear down the US Capitol building and move the government to the UN Plaza.
    This visa is a bad joke. Anyone who is a “ministerâ€
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)