I am offering my Teamspeak system, which is hosted, by my primary site. It is a voice system to talk live, and it is completely harmless and I though it would be a good idea to about issues for events so that we can talk live and not as much as on the board when it is hard to do so some times. I can control who can and cant be in this Teamspeak system and I can even IP ban so that those trolls that wish to disrupt cant, and it can be used by anyone in the world.

I am providing an IP address and the download that those will need if interested.

You wont get any viruses from this download, and for those that don’t know me I am one of those that put on the event in Victorville HD with Sandy. I welcome all to come; it’s easier than the damn IRC crap. It’s free and it’s kinda of like the phone in a way.

My site is a trek fan site which hosts lot of Teamspeak and forums and websites for free on a donation basis which is controlled by 15 Admins due to the traffic and it is made up of manly UK and US members which are very good people. My site gets between 10-15,000 hits a month and sometimes more. If perhaps you run into a couple of people that are there and you don’t recognize don’t worry their are only two other Admins that might pop in. I ask that you be polite to those people. I doubt they will show up though.

Direct Download for Teamspeak

Once loaded, you will have to click on its Icon, then go the tap to the left hand corner that says local addresses, you will have a listing their that says server with a (-) you want to right click and add server and you will put in what ever then it will be given to the left another to place the IP address. Place the Ip address in the server address: alpha.trek-online.com:8768 once that is completed use the panel to setup your mic: Also if you are going to use a mic, you need to set a key, so you need to go to settings key and pull down sounds and input and hit the set key and hit what ever key you want to talk with on voice.

Then you will put a nickname in the bottom of that and you hit connect.

You will need a Mic to talk and if you don’t you can listen and type at the button. You will also need speakers to hear others talking.

I hope this can help or cause, isn’t tech great? Oh yeah. I hope to see you all their. Iam not trying to take away from the forums, i thought this would be a good way to talk and organize events without the others nowing or what ever to condinate different issues.

Prometheus