Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    First of all the Mexicans are the majority in several major areas. They will control those cities and states, the minute they can vote.

The Indians and many other Immigrants are able to afford their education and to come here from their pay from all of the jobs we outsourced. They studied Engineering, Computers, Medicine, Nursing....all the things our kids refuse to do or have been so dumbed down they can't do. They saved that money, and start businesses here.

Now they Have the American Dream, while we have the Nightmare.
    Incredible.....Nursing is one of the few fast-growing quality fields that is supposed to replace those jobs lost due to outsourcing and insourcing. It seems like every time they destroy a field, whether manufacturing or IT, the job that they say will replace it, ends up going to foreigners in due time.

I live near an industrial district. I would say at least 25% of my neighborhood is Indian. H1-Bs doing the IT work in the industrial distric no doubt.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

What is this, xenophobia evening?

As long as everyone of them is here legally, it should be fine. right?

Unless you don't like legal immigration either, but thats another topic...

anyway. So far as I know, the nurse shortage is real. The whole graduating class from my university was picked up in no time. But i hear the work is very intense and its not for everyone.

What is this, xenophobia evening?
    Hardly, neo. We're making important observations regarding our country.

Does that bother you?

Perhaps there's a "phobia" or nice little descriptive name for someone who gets really nervous when citizens of the United States make observations regarding their country and discuss these observations.

Perhaps it's "Fear" of Freedom of Speech? Fear of Americans protecting their jobs? Fear of Americans protecting the interests of their country?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Many people from India are here and of course a rapid increase in Hispanics/Latinos in an area that knew nothing of this only a few short years ago. We never heard Spanish on a daily basis. Our Church has openly admitted to bringing illegal aliens here, so they obviously feel it is acceptable.

I understand that a huge lay off occurred recently at a factory here and the group that was laid off or let go seems to be a group with high illegal alien population. It may have resulted from a raid at the Electrolux plant which the media exposed for hiring illegal aliens.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our government is bringing in thousands upon thousands of citizens from Arab nations, and in Nashville,TN some are saying stop. There is a large Kurdish population. What about supplying the services and what about assimilation. What about the English language. Tower of Babel comes to mind and balkanization.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

The American people should have the right to make the decision as to who,when,where,and how many legal immigrants we let into this country.The right of any other country in the world is assumed,respected,and seldom challenged on this.Our right to make these discisions should be respected by potential legal immigrants.We allow more legal immigrants here than any other country.We have nothing to apologize for or regret when it comes to the number of legal immigrants we accept.

Massive immigration since 2000. First noticed Indians when I interviewed at various companies. Many overstay their visas and are most lilkely illegal. Homeland Security reported in Oct 2007 that there are 280,000 illegal asian Indians. Have had arguments with one who is very critical of US and said invasion of Iraq was to gain control of their oil fields. According to a recent Lou Dobbs report, in 2005 and 2006 H-1B visas were exceeded by state department (per US immigration service..."not our error").
    The cap is 85,000 but about 120,000 arrived.

Other illegals in NY/NJ metro area are Dominicans in vast numbers. Entry route thru Puerto Rico and overstaying tourist visas. So many in Perth Amboy, NJ that a Dominican national election poll was held at public school there.

Brazilians in NJ in just last two years. Were flooding thru Mex border. Also, in Mass (see Framingham) Our govt asked Mex to stop allowing Brazilians to enter Mex without visas and suppossedly it has ended?

Visit ice.gov for press releases on enforcement actions.

Foreign students on visa are closely monitored by Homeland Security since 9/11. Colleges must report their absence from class and even reporting to school after arriving in US. I think it's called the SERVIS tracker.

With economy slowing we must make visa overstayers a focal point and have them leave our country. Join NUMBERUSA.com to get your voice heard in Washington DC.
    Last edited by Jean; 08-20-2013 at 11:36 PM.

The shortage of Nurses is the result of a lack of funding to train and educate new nurses, both at the Federal and State levels. There is no shortage of Americans applying to be nurses, it is the gutting of the dollars to have sufficient faculty and facilities. Up to 100,000 acceptable applicants are turned away because of these issues. So we are importing our medical staffing, overstepping Americans and allowing those who overstay their visas an opportunity that should go to a citizen or legal resident.

Tech jobs and others are seeing these same problems as we know. It is cheaper to go outside of the United States to seek workers.

Re: A New Wave of Illegal Aliens?

My god. They are loading in from africa on a daily basis as well. And with them comes; abola. A deadly disease in which the body hemmorages, and there is no cure, and no saving your life. So believe me, illegal aliens are not only coming from mexico, they are also coming through mexico...............

Re: A New Wave of Illegal Aliens?

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I'm just wondering whether anyone has noticed a huge increase in people from countries other than Mexico over the past say year or so.

I really believe the "preferred way" to enter the United States ILLEGALLY is by flying in to "visit relatives" and then just overstay your visa.

Anyone noticing this more and more, I think in particular people from the Middle East, but not just the Middle East.

Or have we allowed this many people in? They're taking a lot of jobs away from Americans.

If you ask me, we have people coming in and overstaying their visas from all over the place.

If the economy is in this much trouble, and it sure seems to be, commom sense would make one think that the government would be extremely concerned not just about Mexico and other Latin American countries, but all of these other countries who seem to think our laws are one big joke too.

Any thoughts regarding this? Has anyone else observed this phenomenon.
    Roy Beck has.

Have you seen his video with the tubes?

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/002655.html

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast