Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New York City Indie Republicans

I'll be their guest speaker this month. We'll cover a lot of ground, especially around immigration, so I urge all of you in the NYC/Tri-State Area to attend.

Here's the link:

Speaking Frankly | American-Rattlesnake
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

For those of you in NYC, I'll be speaking tomorrow night (Friday) at 8 O'Clock in the evening. Hope to see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka View Post
    For those of you in NYC, I'll be speaking tomorrow night (Friday) at 8 O'Clock in the evening. Hope to see you there.
    Thank you for posting this Shapka, if I were there, I would attend. I followed your links to this video interesting, if you get through the first speaker....
    Immigration – High Fences, Wide Gates: States vs. the Feds, the Rule of Law & American Identity
    The Panel: Alex Nowrasteh, Policy Analyst, Competitive Enterprise Institute; The Honorable Kris Kobach, Secretary of State of Kansas; Robert Vandervoort, Executive Director, ProEnglish ; The Honorable David Rivera (R-FL), United States Representative and Moderator: Niger Innis, (Congress of Racial Equality)
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh yeah, the CPAC immigration panel!

I saw Kobach at an intelligence squared debate-it was him and Tom Tancredo against that tool Tamar Jacoby and Julian Castro. Kobach was booed by the red diaper babies in the crowd-it was NYU-and he loved it. They destroyed those two open borders idiots.

"Get em' Shapka" I was going to speak too, but all I know is 4 letter words! Thanks Shapka!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOL, thanks Steve.

I had a great time. We were able to explore most of the issues relating to immigration, e.g. amnesty, Secure Communities, even the problem England is having with regard to Muslim infiltration and the backlash as a result.

New York City’s Independent Republicans | American-Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka View Post
    I had a great time. We were able to explore most of the issues relating to immigration, e.g. amnesty, Secure Communities, even the problem England is having with regard to Muslim infiltration and the backlash as a result.
    I hope you reminded them that stevetheroofer wants his job back!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn