Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Newark case update: More arrests, more “undocumentedâ€

We all predicted this would be the case, how much more will it take to convince lawmakers to enforce the law?

Newark case update: More arrests, more “Newark case update: More arrests, more “undocumentedâ€

So really if he was evicted in 1993 and he has had years to assimulate that means he did not assimulate does it? He just kept on commiting crimes. That is the problem here. The anchor babies are watching there parents commit crimes daily. What kind of adults are they going to become? Frightening.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Lovely. This loser was roaming about in Woodbridge, the same place my daughter was shopping today.

But heck, there are just millions of them milling around all the time.. .don't know why I'd be surprised. This is what we're living with.

Remember the mayor of Newark said their immigration status makes no difference

It brings me to tears of anger seeing how this country is sinking into Third World status and the pitiful politicians just keep trying to justify them being here. Notice how they don't want to talk about gangs.