Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He posted $150,000 bail in February and was released from the Essex County Jail.
    This is remarkable. To be released on bond he would have to assign property in that amount, or a professional bondsman would have to post the bond. Either one seems extremely unlikely. With his past record and immigration status he would have been a very high risk for flight; not a good candidate for a bonding company. It seems equally unlikely that he would have access to property with $150,000 equity. I'd like to see the security for that bond and know who approved it. Watch for it to be an issue when the families of the victims file their wrongful death suit.

Nouveauxpoor is right. The families very well may have grounds for a wrongful death lawsuit if the judge granted bail to a suspect who is a flight risk. If he is an illegal and used aliases it's very likely that he would go back to his home country. I really want to hear what the surviving victim has to say about what happened. I heard on the news the motive was robbery of cell phones -cell phones? Everybody knows the true value of cell phones is in the service -not the phone! I will be watching this closely because something is telling me that this could be a case of "ethnic cleansing". Am I the only one who sees how Latinos are being given a free pass to do whatever they want? I need to find out how I can file lawsuits whenever I see English and Spanish only. I feel we should have ALL languages represented or English ONLY! The guy who lost his store for not speaking Spanish is an example of how intolerant Latinos are of Americans, yet our President wants to give these people citizenship. NEWSFLASH: Carranza IS illegal!!!! I'm mad as hell!!!!!!

Just heard on FOX this guy is an illegal.. Anyone else hear this??
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Where is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson on this? Of course this is a hate crime!! How sick! I hope the families sues the New Jersey goverment for their sanctuary policies that resulted in the HORRIFIC deaths of their children.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    I heard it.

This poor young woman who survived the attack is under heavy police protection in the hospital. She'll probably require this long after she returns home, particularly if the other scum who accompanied this man to that school aren't found.

I heard two detectives speculating last night that this was gang-related. They said they believe that the city of Newark doesn't want to do any more harm to its reputation (than has already been done) by even mentioning the possibility. I wouldn't be surprised if Carranza was involved in something like that, at least peripherally.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Just Heard he plead NOT GUILTY!!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    Yes, an illegal alien from Peru.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292717,00.html

FOX News has learned Carranza, who has a fake Social Security number, had been arrested on charges of raping a 5-year-old girl and then threatening the child and parents. In that case he faced a 31-count indictment.

In another, he was arrested on assault charges stemming from a bar fight.

Immigration officials apparently were aware of Carranza's illegal status since his prior arrests, according to Essex County Sheriff Armando Fontoura.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12