Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey Jinky--

Kele from SOS. I lurk here as well...

This is a great site. Painful for we SOS junkies when the site goes down isn't it. There is a general consensus that Invision is the problem with their lack of protection against hackers.

Thanks ALIPAC for all you do, and for hosting the lost SOS-ers!

Welcome!

Last I heard the hackers bombard the sites to extremes so that it does over excede bandwith. That way no one else can get on but the hacker.

SOS done due to El Presidente Fox's visit to Lost Angeles? Fox is meeting with Antonia ReConquista today.

There are a handful of Americans protesting the deadbeat dad's visit to LA.
    They are outside city hall. YES!!!!

FYI: ALIPAC has an awesome flyer listing the Employee Verification PH# that can be passed out to employers that hire illegal invaders. Put them on notice!

https://www.alipac.us/media/ALIPAC-HireLegal.pdf

https://www.alipac.us/media/

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Jinky,

We always welcome our SOS refugees when the site is down. Several SOS supporters are helping us with things today.

Please read our rules carefully.

We have started being very strict on our rules due to the abuses by a few.

I hope that when you say you have been called a racist by a few that it means you were falsly accused of being a racist and not over something you said with merit.

Our site is strictly for those Americans dedicated to the political civic processes that are not motivated by racism.

W
    Alipac, I read the rules before I posted. I understand your concern in guarding your site.

I was called a racist by a few, just as all Americans are called racist's because we do not want illegal aliens coming across our borders and then demand rights that they are not entitled to.

I think you can ask anyone from SOS and tehy can tell you that I have never said anything racist on their site.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Hi there,

I'm also an active SOS member--thanks so much for letting us meet on this board.

I appreciate the rules for ALIPAC and look forward to meeting some new folks. I do miss being able to keep up with everything on SOS but hopefully the problem will be fixed soon. I'll pass on this website info to some of the others.

Thanks again!

Banned
    I'm glad you guys are here. I used to live in Cal. I was born and raised in Berkeley, teen years in Stockton. I have family there still. I've lurked on your site, and DEEPLY appreciate all that you do to 'Save Our State'.

Hope you guys keep finding time to visit, WITHOUT having to be hacked.

EllisIsland

welcome to the fight ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I have SOS envy. I wish we had a group like yours here. We are not organized between cities yet.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12