Thread: News Media

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tex

News Media

I would like to say has anybody noticed how the News Media has changed there view to a liberal one on the immigration issue. Lou Dobbs, Bill O'rieley are the only two i see who share our views. The rest of Fox, CNN, MSNBC are taking the side of the Illegal Aliens and wanting to let them stay. I feel like we need to start flooding the news Medis with Letters so they understand the majority of Americans want Illegal Aliens Deported and Bussiness's who hire them punished.

I have writtien numerous radio stations, and TV shows, not one has responded, not even to tell to stop, because I send them email very week...

Bill O'Reilly?? He totally supports guest worker and legalization for illegals. And he always talks about if he were a poor Mexican, he would cross over illegally too.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

O'Reilly has gone soft on the subjetc in a big way, I'm no longer a fan and almost never watch his program anymore....seems the man has some weight on him too..he has been spun.

Hey Tex, you need to check out Hannity right after O'reilly he is a good friend of the minutemen and against amnesty and guest worker. He has been on the border several times to do segments on the minutemen and their fight against illegal immigration! As for Bill, I have to give him his own star, for his fight for our kids against pedophyles, he has almost single handedly got jessie's law passed in most states now, I guess every person has his own agenda and his happens to be the kids and for God's sake the kids need a champion to! HIs fight against activist judges being so lenient on these pedophyles keeping them in the public is worth watching. At least he is for securing the border with the military, very outspoken about that at least.Let's leave him to fight for the kids and we will take up the slack for him for illegal immigration!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Mike Savage everyday A.M. radio. He is awesome Shaun Hannity rocks to!

Rush got BUSTED for prescription drug abuse

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Hey Tex, you need to check out Hannity right after O'reilly he is a good friend of the minutemen and against amnesty and guest worker. He has been on the border several times to do segments on the minutemen and their fight against illegal immigration! As for Bill, I have to give him his own star, for his fight for our kids against pedophyles, he has almost single handedly got jessie's law passed in most states now, I guess every person has his own agenda and his happens to be the kids and for God's sake the kids need a champion to! HIs fight against activist judges being so lenient on these pedophyles keeping them in the public is worth watching. At least he is for securing the border with the military, very outspoken about that at least.Let's leave him to fight for the kids and we will take up the slack for him for illegal immigration!
    The problem is. There wont be much of Land of Opportunity for these kids if we don't act now! The kids have John Walsh to fight for them right now. We need Bill O Riely to step up and give this some attention now!

The Media will lap this up ,especially today, it's the start of
    May Sweeps

disgusting

I've noticed that my local news channels are staying very benign over this issue....just announced there is a rally downtown and that's it. I'm feeling nauseated as I watch CNN and they are telling the sweet story of an illegal immigrant on a team and may be deported blah blah blah.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    Bill O'Reilly?? He totally supports guest worker and legalization for illegals. And he always talks about if he were a poor Mexican, he would cross over illegally too.
    He supports the guest-worker program now. But a few years ago he didnt. He is rich now. He has to get the cheapest hired help he can. Its, 'GO WITH THE FLOW.' Bill O'Reilly is part of the NEW ELITE.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn