Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TyRANTosaur
    I think it is becoming clear Senator Cornyn's time as Texas Senator needs to come to a close. Dixie, Crocket, any other Texans, do you have a candidate in mind to counter Cornyn for his nomination? We need to cut him off at the Republican convention in 2008. If he wins the nomination, he'll win the office.
    I would like to bring one of our Reps along to fill that job. The one I would look at first (and almost exclusively) is Ron Paul, but I'm not sure he wants the job. After that, I like Jeb Hensarling. He's pretty new as a Rep. but he seems to be a pretty straight shooter and he's an enforcement-first guy. I also like Sam Johnson for the most part, as well as Ted Poe.

Banned
    Crocket, isn't Ron Paul pro-free trade?

Called Senators Burr & Dole from NC today. Let them know it
    was a bad idea.

These are Senator Cornyn's CONSTITUENTS:

http://www.immigrationvoice.com/

Quote Originally Posted by H1B-GC of the Immigration Voice Website
    URGENT ACTION ITEM: Bill with our provisions (discussion)
    NumbersUSA just updated their Website that Sen. Cornyn and Microsoft Lobbysts are trying thier Best to Increase the H1B and EB Visas during the lame Duck session and asking their members to Call their Senators to Say 'No' the Sen. Cornyn's efforts.

IV Moderators Pls. Setup a Webfax and Std. Format so we can start sending faxes to respective constituent Senators/House Members and a seperate Fax to Sen. Cornyn lauding his efforts.We need not ask the Lobby Firm on whether to send these Faxes or not.Time is of essense now.

Its just one last effort from us this Year to send atleast 10,000 faxes by this weekend and see where it might bring any results.
    Immigration Voice has nearly 7000 members who are petitioning their elected officials.

Senator Cornyn is either confused or on the take.
    Senator Cornyn's real constituents...

reside in Karnataka, India
    Karnataka is the home of Bangalore, where
    nearly a million of America's jobs have gone.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

When I called Senator Cornyn's office earlier today, I emphasized that I'm an American citizen, and a voter. Foreign nationals can't say that in their calls, unless they lie.

On the other hand, perhaps Senator Cornyn prefers to hear from foreign nationals - those he considers his real constituents.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

This whole thing is being monitored out of India. H-1Bs wire money to India just like their illegal brothers wire money to Mexico.
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_ ... 790001.htm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Crocket, isn't Ron Paul pro-free trade?
    Not in terms of supranational entities like the WTO. He believes in maximal individual liberties. He is also a strong advocate or protecting national sovereignty and he strongly opposes the NAFTA superhighway.

Paul would be interesting, but, like you, I don't think he would run. I could consider Poe and Sam Johnson.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Cornyn dishes out enough crap to give the world e-coli poisioning. I'd love to see him and Kay Bailey out of jobs.

To Kate and You All, I called several of the offices listed for Senator Cornyn. The office I listed in my original post was the one where Johnathan readily answered the phone. The other offices took the information as usual and offered no additional information. He really was giving out the info and I was trying to keep up with all of the points. I was hoping someone else who was more familiar with these matters could rehear his talk.

I did not mention that when I was calling one of my state senator's offices, the young man there said he had received alot of calls on the bill expressing the same sentiment. Some of the offices listed for my senators had answering machines on saying they were busy. Hopefully this was do to high calling in opposition. That is good.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast