Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

NewsMax.com: Help McCain Choose VP asap..!

Geese, I received this days ago, I HOPE it will help..!

Of COURSE I voted for Mitt Romney..!!

NewsMax.com: Help McCain Choose His VP asap..!

Newsmax is conducting an urgent online poll on John McCain's decision to pick a vice-presidential running mate.

Sen. McCain said he will announce his decision shortly. Please help him in making that decision by letting your voice be heard!

Vote for your candidate to be McCain's VP..!

Newsmax will provide the results of this poll to major media. Additionally, Newsmax's results will be shared with every major radio talk-show host in America.

Newsmax reports have been cited by major media outlets, including Fox News, CNN and MSNBC.

Don't miss this opportunity to let your voice be heard! Many media outlets and national leaders are interested in your opinion. Hundreds of media outlets have reported on Newsmax's online polls.

Vote today! Go Here Now:
    http://news1.newsmax.com/mccainvp/?promo_code=6881-1

Thank You.

Newsmax.com
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I nominate Bob Dornan!

To see Bob commenting on McCain: www.vimeo.com/682261

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Yes Potus, there are always TWO sides to every story..!

..but ignorance thinking a third party will get in just TWO months before the election..?!

HAH..!!

I've seen MANY elections, of course the 3% that vote for ‘whomever’, sends a message, until it's forgotten in SIX months..!

..it ALSO dilutes the vote, and then BAM..!

You'll have yourself a RADICAL called Hussein in office..?!

I've listened to THE EXPERTS on this for years, that’s why I present a Radio/TV list.. (..in the initial post of below..)

EVERYONE in the talk circuit agrees with this..!

WHY do you think Reid/Pelosi (et al..! ) wanted to get that so-called ‘fairness’ doctrine' in..?

Because THE TRUTH is getting out..!

And because of the LACK of integrity in our voting system, is HOW we got McCain..!

I happen to think he's a good guy..! ..EXCEPT for his record on immigration..

..but Hussein is FAR worse..! ..NOT just in THAT category, but in EVERYTHING..!

I post this info in the SECOND post of the Kevin James threads..

Like this: www.alipac.us/ftopict-129739.html

Kevin should know, being not only an attorney, but a former FEDERAL prosecutor..!

..and worst yet, he's in the THICK of it, in LA..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Done
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="iQuestionEverything"][b]Yes Potus, there are always TWO sides to every story..!

..but ignorance thinking a third party will get in just TWO months before the election..?!

HAH..!!

I've seen MANY elections, of course the 3% that vote for ‘whomever’, sends a message, until it's forgotten in SIX months..!

..it ALSO dilutes the vote, and then BAM..!

Please refresh my memory, where have I said that a third party will "get in" two months before the election?

Obama is worse in terms of what he advocates, but the differences between McCain and Obama are not nearly as stark as their rhetoric would indicate. McCain has endorsed the Law Of The Sea Treaty, he advocates a Globalist Cap and Trade policy on "Global Warming" and he has advocated an increased role for the UN in world affairs.

Obama and McCain are both shills for the CFR - namely world government, and while they would take different paths to that end, the eventual destination would be the same.

I'm glad Kerry was defeated in 'o4, primarily for his despicable cover-up of the POW-MIA issue with his buddy, Juan McCain, but I can remember all the calls for people to hold their noses and vote for Bush, since he was ostensibly the "lesser of two evils".

..just received an email from NewsMax.com, they're saying Romney is by FAR, in the lead position..!

I HOPE Romney will accept it..!