Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    The US Chamber of commerce and the "Latino" political organisations are very tenacious, and of cource they are going to keep trying, but they were delt a big blow yesterday. Bush, Kennedy, LA Raza, and the business lobbies, "north American Union" put everything they had into this fight and they were defeated in this battle. They were wounded!
    Now we must build upon our momentum and push the house to pass funding for true border inforcement and work place verification and an end to welfare, and government aid to illegal aliens.

Lets keep the momentum going!!
    Amen. I am devoting my entire weekend to faxes, emails and phone calls.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Duh, you missed the section about securing the southern border of Mexico. This section is written in the exact context of the North American Union section of the SPP.

I think the traitors are now like frothing wounded dogs. That's dangerous!

They have received lucrative payments from big business and special interest groups to deliver the 'goods.' They won't stop. That's why it is so imperative for us to continue the fight.

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by Qflash
    you missed the section about securing the southern border of Mexico. This section is written in the exact context of the North American Union section of the SPP.
    I only included part of the article, with a link to the full article. You are right that there are more good points in the rest of the article.

Duh
    Duh

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Found list ...under Blitz:Williams early morning Cloture votes...posted by Olivermyboy
    Aha, a misunderstanding. I thought you wanted the list for the *evening* cloture vote instead of the morning vote.

Duh
    Duh

Duh
    Today I heard Senator Kyl on the Hugh Hewitt radio show giving details about how he will improve the Flake-Gutierrez bill.

Also, when I called Kyl's office to thank him for voting no on cloture, his staffer immediately said that Kyl is not finished and that he is continuing to push for the passage of S. 1348

Duh
    Duh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12