Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Next Step: Wall of Americans Plan

Now that we have stopped the monster wanting to legalize illegal immigration, spit on our laws and all those laws were designed to protect .. the question is how do we start the next steps of stopping the flow and requiring our existing laws be enforced?

It starts with securing the borders, especially the Southern Border, and the issue is if we can't trust our government to do it, then who does it?

We do it.

The President has a $4.4 Billion request in for additional funds to secure the borders ... for fencing and additional border patrol personnel which is fine ... most of this goes to technology and contractors. But does it stop the flow or just waste our money? We will never know one way or the other with certainty.

The Minutemen organization has the right idea. But we need to formalize it, expand it and fund it now while the Congress is hot with federal money.

We need to call it a Wall of Americans. That is the Wall we need. We need a Wall of Americans guarding that border 24/7/365 .. every mile, every day until this problem is resolved. Here's the plan:

40,000 American Citizens ... 20 per mile for the 2000 miles of southern border 6 on a shift with 2 floaters to cover weekends, holidays, vacation and sick leave. Shifts would be rotated and managed so that the 20 person teams are responsible for their mile 24/7/365 except for when they are called in to assist in other areas as may occur from time to time. Pay is $20 an hour plus health insurance for 2000 hours a year with 2 weeks off for vacation. Holidays are paid and sick leave is paid. They will be equipped with team vehicles, radios, cell phones, binoculars, night goggles, rifles and handguns. All will be required to complete an NRA Rifle Course and a standard handgun course consistent with securing a concealed handgun permit. Rifles will be used to fire warning shots and the handguns would be used for self defense.

The job of the Wall of Americans is to ensure no one gets in. If they get in, they pursue lightly to give Border Patrol enough information to pick up the pursuit at which time they return to their post and leave the chase to Border Patrol. They would also keep a record of the incident and follow up to make a report on the outcome. This way the Wall of Americans is both guarding the border and monitoring Border Patrol/DHS/White House at the same time.

We will need about $2 Billion a year to fund the Wall of Americans. Money well spent in my opinion. The simple math is 2000 hours x $20 = $40,000 a year per person x 40,000 guards + 20% benefits (insurance, payroll taxes etc.) = $1,920,000. Start out with around $80 million in vehicles and equipment to be shared by the shifts and possibly some camping gear and trailers for remote areas and we're right at $2 Billion or so to get this started. If people already have their rifles and handguns ... fine .. they can use them and save the cost.

The idea is to guard, to prevent, to stop entry .. not to do battle or engage ... Border Patrol has the greater experience and more expensive training for that including training in all the legal ramifications. The Wall doesn't need that ... they are required to guard to stop and prevent entry so the illegal aliens turn back facing the futility of trying entry and eventually, they will eventually stop coming.

The reason this Wall is so important is to take steps to stop the traffic BEFORE it gets into the United States. We're sick and tired of paying government employees to chase them around, haul them to jail, to court, to hospitals and then home on a deportation order ... our goal needs to add to those tasks the task of preventing entry to begin with.

The Minutemen know how to organize this and take what they've been doing to the next level but with government funding support with authorization to Guard the United States. They will not be trained to administer first aid nor provide water. They will have to wait for Border Patrol. They will not make arrests or take anyone into custody. Only Border Patrol will do that. This Wall is to keep them out ... not bring them in. A totally different concept than Border Patrol whose mission is to deal with them once they are inside the United States.

We need to organize this idea into legislation and get it to Congress now while the iron is hot and while millions of Americans are asking the question: What Now?

This is What Now ... We Will Guard the United States and We Will Pay For It With Our Tax Dollars. It's OUR borders, it's OUR country and it's OUR money. It's not complicated. It's very simple. This Administration has had 6.5 years to do it's job and refused.

Now, Americans will do the job the government won't do.

A letter of notice will be sent to the Mexican Government advising them of the Wall of Americans and what Mexican Citizens or any person in Mexico will face if they try to enter the United States illegally through the Southern Border of the United States.

The message is simple. If you try to cross the Southern Border of the United States you will face .. a Wall of Americans .... who will not be friendly ... who will not be helpful ... or aid you in any manner ... but who instead will be hostile towards you with one mission ... to keep you out of the United States.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THE MINUTEMEN ARE DOING A FINE JOB AND I SUPPORT EXPANDING THAT ENDEAVOR.

BUT ONLY ONE THING WORRIES ME. OK SO WE HAVE THE WALL OF AMERICANS AT THE BORDER. WHAT IF SOME BORDER CROSSERS GET VIOLENT AND THE BP CANT MAKE IT THERE IN TIME TO TAKE CARE OF IT.....WHAT WILL "THE WALL" DO? IF THEY ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ....WELL IF THEY ARE NOT ARMED. ???

THAT IS ALL THAT WORRIES ME. OTHERWISE I WOULD TOTALLY SUPPORT THIS. I WOULD EVEN BE WILLING TO PAY MORE TAX. HOW WOULD THE SAFETY OF "THE WALL" BE SECURED. BECAUSE WONT THE DRUG DEALERS JUST SHOOT THEM?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excelent point redpony, I wondered that also. You know the drug cartel wouldn't hesitate to shoot these border watchers.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I absolutely, positively love this idea.

But I'm with redpony. The Mexican police can't even fight these gang members off. Could we afford some kind of air cover?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    THE MINUTEMEN ARE DOING A FINE JOB AND I SUPPORT EXPANDING THAT ENDEAVOR.

BUT ONLY ONE THING WORRIES ME. OK SO WE HAVE THE WALL OF AMERICANS AT THE BORDER. WHAT IF SOME BORDER CROSSERS GET VIOLENT AND THE BP CANT MAKE IT THERE IN TIME TO TAKE CARE OF IT.....WHAT WILL "THE WALL" DO? IF THEY ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ....WELL IF THEY ARE NOT ARMED. ???

THAT IS ALL THAT WORRIES ME. OTHERWISE I WOULD TOTALLY SUPPORT THIS. I WOULD EVEN BE WILLING TO PAY MORE TAX. HOW WOULD THE SAFETY OF "THE WALL" BE SECURED. BECAUSE WONT THE DRUG DEALERS JUST SHOOT THEM?
    The Wall will be armed (mod edit) to defend themselves. Obviously they can use the rifles to defend themselves as well if fired upon. They'll be authorized to kill anyone that fires on an American Citizen. Every American Citizen has that right now. They just won't be authorized to chase them and leave their posts except lightly ... to keep a trail on them and give good information to Border Patrol. Border Patrol actually gets involved with stopping the vehicles, hauling them out, cuffing them, collecting the drugs, administering first aid, delivering babies, hauling their asses to the hospital ... etc. AFTER they are inside the US. We don't want to waste the Wall's time with that or spend the time training them for all that stuff. It's not necessary. The WALL is to keep them out and limit Border Patrol to dealing with the reduced numbers that somehow make it through the Wall.

But if anyone fires upon the Wall ... our Wall has the right to shoot back (mod edit). That's the right of self defense and one we all have today as American Citizens. Remember the teams will only be 1 mile apart ... in close proximity to each other. In most cases, you can see them coming for a good distance and if it looks like reinforcements are necessary ... then you radio team next door and tell them to haul ass on over ... and help out ... which now gives you 18 armed Americans they have to face. The 6 on the mile they're crossing at plus the 2 teams on each mile next door that joined to help out.

This will stop this disaster dead in its tracks.

In addition, when the Wall stops them, and they turn back ... if it's in remote areas, the Wall notifies a dispatcher at Border Patrol who then notifies the Mexican Government and advises them they have some people who tried to cross the US Border that have been turned back at Mile Marker # 739 and may need some aid. Now, it's Mexico's job to tend to their population, administer first aid, hand out water, deliver babies, haul them to the hospital ... whatever .... is required ... in Mexico.

The job of the Wall is no different than a bouncer at a bar. They bounce them back and keep them out.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy wrote:

The President has a $4.4 Billion request in for additional funds to secure the borders ... for fencing and additional border patrol personnel which is fine ... most of this goes to technology and contractors.
    The 4 billion you speak of was part of the amnesty bill that just failed. We do not currently have that money for border security. I know some Republicans are attempting to push Bush for the money, even though the amnesty bill failed, however, I'm not sure they'll succeed.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes ... there will air cover ... Border Patrol will still be doing everything it normally does and we have 6000 National Guard Troops we're paying for now "on" the border ... but Traitor Bush has them stationed 100 miles INLAND with no ammo working on Border Patrol equipment ... I guess making auto repairs.

This would need to be changed and the National Guard Troops moved TO the borders so they are ON the borders providing back up to Border Patrol who is providing back up to the Wall.

See ... we need American Citizens on this task ... because right now we're just being lied to by everybody who is just wasting our money.

Border Patrol tries ... and does a great job .. with the task they are assigned ... which is to deal with people AFTER they are inside the United States. We can't stop the flow AFTER they are inside our country ... it's too costly, too time consuming, a nightmare.

We have to prevent entry ... and that requires American Citizens armed with the right to defend themselves on every mile of that Border.

This will be the best money we ever spent defending our nation.

We have so many Americans out of work with all the skills required or that have the capability of learning this very quickly. People who are healthy and outdoorsy and tough and patriotic who will do this gladly, courageously and well.

And the day ... one of our Wall is injured or killed Guarding the United States is THE DAY ... all transfer payments to Mexico are frozen. Not one more dime will leave the United States through a transfer payment to Mexico ... and that is THE DAY that National Council of La Raza, Southern Poverty Center, ACLU, Mecha and every other organization on record including the Catholic Church et al that has aided and abetted, supported and advocated illegal immigration across our borders lose their 501 C 3 Tax Exempt Status as "charitable" or "religious" organizations in the United States and are declared "enemy combatant organizations".

This is serious stuff ... and there is some danger to the Wall ... but as in all things .. the safety is in numbers. 40,000 Wall Guards, plus Border Patrol plus the National Guard ... this will work and work well.

The Minutemen and Border Patrol have the skills to figure out all the details to maximize the results while minimizing the risk.

And lest we not forget ... we have the DEA ... Drug Enforcement Agency ... instead of harassing American Citizens for smoking some pot or doing some recreational drugs in their living rooms ... they need to get those agents to the Borders to stop the $126 Billion worth of illegal drugs entering the United States every single year and the millions of illegal aliens hauling it in here over the Southern Border of the United States.

Now is the time to get serous. Americans have spoken. We know what we want; we know what needs to be done; and now is the time to execute the plan, make it happen and Get R Done.

And any politician who dares to oppose this will expose him or herself as the Traitor they really are.

And that is something WE ALL NEED TO KNOW before 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Judy wrote:

The President has a $4.4 Billion request in for additional funds to secure the borders ... for fencing and additional border patrol personnel which is fine ... most of this goes to technology and contractors.
    The 4 billion you speak of was part of the amnesty bill that just failed. We do not currently have that money for border security. I know some Republicans are attempting to push Bush for the money, even though the amnesty bill failed, however, I'm not sure they'll succeed.
    Yes I know .... very tricky of the Maniac occupying our American White House, eh?

I wonder how he'll explain that we needed it when we were legalizing illegal immigration but don't need it when we haven't?

I would rather have the $2 Billion for our Wall of Americans if we have to choose but I think we should not have to choose and can get it all.

After all, this is our borders, our country and our money .. so we decide what's best since it's quite clear neither the American White House nor the US Congress can see through their own Fog of Flops until WE THE PEOPLE step up and show them the way.

The Wall will be armed with rifles to send warning shots and handguns to defend themselves.

THEN IN THAT CASE I AM ALL FOR IT. AS LONG AS THOSE PEOPLE ARE ALL TRAINED...AND I AM SURE THEY WOULD BE.

AT THIS POINT IN THE GAME, I AM SURE THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEM GETTING RECRUITS FOR THIS.

ACTUALLY THE MINUTEMEN ARE ALREADY DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS....IT WOULD BE AN EXPANSION OF THAT, AS YOU SAID. AND THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SUCCESSFULLY FOR AWHILE NOW. IT WOULD WORK.