Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nice rant from Congress.org

STOP CALLING ILLEGAL ALIENS “UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS” OR JUST “IMMIGRANT”!!! ATTACHING SUCH A TERM TO AN ILLEGAL ALIEN ONLY DISRESPECTS ALL THAT HAVE LEGALLY MIGRATED TO OUR COUNTRY, AND IT’S A SLAP IN THE FACE TO ALL THOSE CURRENTLY IN LINE (LEGALLY). IF YOU DON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AND ILLEGAL ALIEN AND LEGAL IMMIGRANT; THEN YOU ONLY CONDONE ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR.

The American people are not stupid, we know why the “undocumented immigrants” term is used by our politicians and Hispanic leaders; you would like the American people to believe that there is no difference between an "undocumented immigrant", “illegal alien” and "legal immigrant". There’s two ways to enter our country; illegally or legally.

Legal Immigrants are welcomed, illegal entry is a crime committed by criminals. PERIOD. The illegal aliens have committed many offenses. Entering the country is one, then fraud, ID Theft, voter fraud, and many more. Each one of these offenses require deportation, some require prison before deportation. These same offenses would send a US citizen to prison, so why do illegal aliens have different penalties to the same crimes.

The current administration would like to bundle all of these offenses committed by illegal aliens and assign a single fine and give them a path to citizenship, which they get to wait for citizenship while in our country.

Our government states that they are not granting amnesty, the American public are saying that you are. So let me identify what your are granting amnesty to.

* Granting AMNESTY to illegal aliens for penalties relating to illegal entry to our country.
    * Granting AMNESTY to illegal aliens for penalties relating to Identity Theft.
    * Granting AMNESTY to illegal aliens for penalties relating to Fraud (employment).
    * Granting AMNESTY to illegal aliens for penalties relating to Fraud (Social Security)
    * Granting AMNESTY to illegal aliens for penalties relating to Fraud (Social Services)
    * Granting AMNESTY to illegal aliens for penalties relating to Fraud (Voting in elections)
    * Granting AMNESTY to illegal aliens for penalties relating to Assault.
    * Granting AMNESTY to illegal aliens for penalties relating to driving with out a license.
    * Granting AMNESTY to illegal aliens for penalties relating to driving with out insurance.
    * Granting AMNESTY to illegal aliens for penalties relating to failing to pay taxes.
    * Granting AMNESTY to illegal aliens for penalties relating to theft.
    * Granting AMNESTY to illegal aliens for penalties relating to rape.
    * Granting AMNESTY to illegal aliens for penalties relating to murder.

Now if this amnesty goes through, then the US Government will afford me every benefit they will, currently are or have been giving to illegal aliens. The President owes every US citizen the following:

* Two years without paying federal or state taxes.
    * Free medical care at emergency rooms.
    * A stack of “get out of jail free cards”
    * The right not to have law enforcement asks us for identification.
    * The right to drive with out a driver’s license.
    * The right to drive without car insurance.
    * If I forget to pay taxes, my amount due will be forgiven and replaced with a $2000 fine. Also I will NOT be sent to jail, and the government will pay my fine. I would do this every year.
    * If approached by federal or state law enforcement, they will be required to ignore me if I state the phrase “No habla English” within five minutes of their approach.
    * Given access to Social Security benefits without paying into it.
    * I will live in housing paid for by both state and federal resources.
    * The government will provide all language training so I may speak Spanish proficiently.

To receive all this, I agree not to speak English and only speak Spanish.

Allowing the illegal aliens to stay here would make our Justice System invalid. You would be modifying penalties to laws that have already been violated. Doing so would tell everyone in the country and the world that US laws are flexible. If anyone would break our laws, they would know the United States would modify penalties to laws that are not popular.

Oh; the ones that say, "the illegal aliens will have a background check done" - background check against what, they use false documents. "They will be in the back of the line". What line, legal immigrants are in line (in their own country) to enter the United States; you want the illegal aliens to wait for citizenship while in the United States; where is your common sense. Crossing the border may be a "Misdemeanor" but the penalty is deportation. PERIOD. If the illegal alien has ever worked one day in the United States, then they committed Fraud & ID Theft; penalty is also deportation. The employer has committed fraud & tax evasion. If any illegal aliens have voted in our elections, I demand they serve prison time for voter fraud, then deportation; because they invalidated our election system.

Politicians argue; that we can’t just deport 20 million people, in hope it will discourage the American people. Intelligent people know you do not have to run around arresting and then deporting illegal aliens. The 20 million illegal aliens are here because the environment allowed it. The current administration lowered employer fines, and then stopped enforcing the fines. Law enforcement was ordered not to arrest illegal aliens, and no one is allowed to inquire one's legal status. What is comes down to, is that this invasion didn’t just happen, it was intentionally engineered. What ever deal Bush signed with Fox, the American people will not honor it.

The illegal aliens are here because of jobs; our elected officials are saying we must be compassionate to these criminals; so they are attempting to modify the penalties to various crimes they have already committed. You know as well as I this is amnesty. We the people have always had the power to turn this illegal alien problem around. It’s actually very simple; become aware of your purchase power. Illegal aliens are being hired at fast food businesses, chain restaurants, farms throughout the United States, and landscaping businesses. I have; for quite awhile now; adjusted what I buy & where I buy it. I do not go to any fast food business of any kind and I’m healthier because of it. I stopped going to chain restaurants (Chili’s, TGIF, and Olive Garden), there are plenty of local restaurants I use. I buy my morning coffee and donut from the Neighborhood coffee shop; for my hardware needs, there’s a local ACE hardware I use (instead of Lowes or Home Depot). There’s a lumberyard local to my house that’s been there for 30 years. I’ve always mowed my own lawn, when if I can’t; I’m sure there’s a neighborhood kid that’ll do it. I buy my fruits and vegetables from local roadside stands, nice and fresh; and I’m not helping the farmers or supermarkets that use illegal aliens.

Was I inconvenienced by my changes? Not at all! This is not a boycott; it is a way of life for me. I’m not doing this against the illegal aliens; I’m actually doing this against all of our elected officials who are voting for pro-amnesty against the American people. No matter what happens, illegal will always be illegal to me; no matter what our elected officials say or vote on. See I have something our elected officials don’t have; integrity.

It’s now time to re-adjust the environment again. Enforce the current laws, increase the penalties to businesses and then enforce the fines; allow law enforcement to do their jobs. The most important thing is to openly state ‘IF YOU’RE HERE ILLEGALLY, YOU WILL NEVER SEE CITIZENSHIP OR SOCIAL SERVICES”. Then the illegal aliens will leave our country; on their own. Why, because they will strive to get back over the border and get in line with everyone else.

Will this take awhile, sure, but that’s not important; it’s important to start it. Will some attempt to remain, of course; they have already proven they do not respect our legal system. But that defiance will make them criminals and enemies of the state.

There will not be a temporary worker program either. For months; all I hear from our politicians is that the illegal aliens are "hiding in darkness". Obviously, these politicians are not from New Jersey, illegal aliens are not hiding. But, I'll take your word for it. So why would be give temporary worker status to individuals that our politicians say have the potential to hide from us?

I have one child, but I wanted more. I chose to have one child because of the economy, I wanted to provide the best possible life for my child, and in today’s economy having more would have put my family on special assistance; I did not want this. Now we have illegal aliens, who seem to have free medial care. They have children; get medical operations, receive drugs, and general care, all for free. Oh did I say free, actually I pay for it with my taxes. How does this look, I can’t have more kids because I can’t afford it, but I get to pay for illegal alien children.

Illegal aliens benefit companies (cheap labor) and politicians (voter fraud), but do not benefit the American people at all, in any form. I’ve heard reports about cities so fused with illegal aliens, if they were deported it would affect that cities economy; SO!!!! If any city is that dependant on illegal aliens, then that’s more of a reason to deport them immediately. That mayor and/or governor should be sent to prison for engaging in another form of Organized Crime. The companies that hire illegal aliens should fail; they do nothing for US citizens. So what do illegal aliens and the companies that hire them do for me, absolutely nothing!

When it comes to our Senators and Congressman; who are voting against the American people; remember; anyone can file charges of “dereliction of duty, breach of duty, or civil negligence” against any of our elected officials. Keep that in mind.

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/iss ... ongressorg
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

That is a great rant.

We're all fed up with this crap! They have taken it too far. Selling us out with every vote.

AMEN! to every word you ranted

The 20 million illegal aliens are here because the environment allowed it. The current administration lowered employer fines, and then stopped enforcing the fines. Law enforcement was ordered not to arrest illegal aliens, and no one is allowed to inquire one's legal status. What is comes down to, is that this invasion didn’t just happen, it was intentionally engineered. What ever deal Bush signed with Fox, the American people will not honor it.
    No truer words were ever spoken. Now lets act on it.
    anyone can file charges of “dereliction of duty, breach of duty, or civil negligence” against any of our elected officials. Keep that in mind.
    I suspect that would get more attention than a brick
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

This is not a rant!

This is a wonderful explosion. Boy do I know how this person feel. And so well written!!!

We should ask this person if we can post it in our "letters" section.

On second thought, this is a wonderful speech.